Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Progen Peptides need Three testers!!!!!!

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I don't know anything about peps so probably not the best tester. Also..older...so not sure what benefit they have for me. So..will be following the logs.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Only ones that I could actually test that I have an understanding of are the prami and T3 but it might be a month or so before I could use them or when I'd need them. So I just didn't post to be a tester. Would have loved to tho silk. Interested in seeing how things go for monsoon and BI. Always love to have a good pep company around.

S

silkamino

Jun 4, 2014
to show we are so sure of our product and that we have the BEST customer service we will be allowing IRONSOUL to test the prami and t3.

YOu can not beat us when it comes to customer service or T'A we are the best and we can prove it

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
to show we are so sure of our product and that we have the BEST customer service we will be allowing IRONSOUL to test the prami and t3.

YOu can not beat us when it comes to customer service or T'A we are the best and we can prove it

After some discussion with silk, he is allowing me to use T3 and clen for my research instead of the prami upon my request!! I will keep you all updated :)

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I personally have no understanding of prami so I was actually looking forward to your experience.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I personally have no understanding of prami so I was actually looking forward to your experience.

Too many horror stories. I don't want my mice getting all sick

I have no clue what Prami is. I should look it up but I'm too lazy. Haha

I'm excited to see your results IS!

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I looked it up and I still don't know. I couldn't find any reason someone would use it. My guess is fat loss being stacked with T3.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I looked it up and I still don't know. I couldn't find any reason someone would use it. My guess is fat loss being stacked with T3.

Most use it to combat high prolactin levels. Usually when running 19-not compounds. Either caber or prami, but majority I've seen use caber.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Most use it to combat high prolactin levels. Usually when running 19-not compounds. Either caber or prami, but majority I've seen use caber.

That only helped some because now I have to look up prolactin....

S

silkamino

Jun 4, 2014
Prami also has HUGE GH release props, i know many who research it solely for the GH effects read below

The chart below shows the effects of 0.5mg of Pramipexole on Prolactin, TSH and GH 2 hours after administration. Pramipexole had a profound facilitatory influence on the secretion of GH. The inhibitory effect of pramipexole on prolactin secretion seen here has been reported before.

Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2007 Nov;64(5):591-602. Epub 2007 Jun 19.

Comparison of pramipexole with and without domperidone co-administration on alertness, autonomic, and endocrine functions in healthy volunteers.

Samuels ER, Hou RH, Langley RW, Szabadi E, Bradshaw CM.

Source
Psychopharmacology Section, University of Nottingham, Division of Psychiatry, Nottingham, UK.

Abstract

AIMS:

To investigate the effects of the D2-receptor agonist pramipexole with and without the co-administration of the peripherally acting D2-receptor antagonist domperidone on measures of alertness, autonomic and endocrine function.

METHODS:

Sixteen male volunteers participated in four weekly sessions of pramipexole 0.5 mg, domperidone 40 mg, their combination, and placebo administered according to a balanced, double-blind design. Alertness (visual analogue scales (VAS), critical flicker fusion frequency, pupillographic sleepiness test), autonomic (pupil diameter, light and darkness reflexes, blood pressure, heart rate, salivation, temperature) and endocrine (prolactin, thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH), growth hormone (GH)) functions were assessed. Data were analyzed with anova with multiple comparisons.

RESULTS:

The pre-post treatment changes in VAS alertness were reduced by pramipexole with and without domperidone (mean difference from placebo (95% confidence interval), mm): pramipexole -15.75 (-23.38, -8.13), combination -11.84 (-20.77, -2.91). Treatment condition significantly affected pupil diameter measured in different ways (resting pupil diameter (F(3,45) = 8.39, P < 0.001), initial diameter of the light reflex response (F(3,42) = 3.78, P < 0.05), and light (F(3,45) = 5.21, P < 0.005) and dark (F(3,45) = 3.36, P < 0.05) diameters of the darkness reflex response). Pramipexole without domperidone consistently increased pupil diameter on all measures (P < 0.05), whereas with domperidone only the increase in resting and dark diameters reached significance. Pramipexole reduced light reflex amplitude and increased latency, whereas the combination affected latency only. Concentrations of prolactin and TSH were increased by domperidone. Pramipexole reduced prolactin and increased GH concentrations.

CONCLUSIONS:

The attenuation of the central pupillary effects of pramipexole by domperidone indicates that domperidone had access to some central D2-receptors.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic