Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Primobolan Side effects 8 weeks out

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
you think it was all the var over the past months even though i was taking small brakes that might have caused the sides??

no, I don't think it was the var (meaning, I don't think it was var) either...I'm thinking it is/was your source. I'm going on my 4th week of var and nothing bad either (only sides from var in the past was water gain) To get the voice change two weeks in on primo is just not going to happen from my own experience and anything I have read. You would have to be extremely, extremely sensitive to sides, miss dosed in a big way (maybe that's not even possible) or you have something else.

Last edited:

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Maybe its just the duration of my AAS use for the past 8 months??? SOOOO my question IS??????

Curious as what your usage has looked like over the past 8 months? Has it been consistent? Most my cycles run 20+ weeks. I'm sure if I only ran a 6-8 week cycle, I probably wouldn't have any to very little sides but I also wouldn't have the results I want.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Hey TG, sorry that you're having some setbacks. Is it possible that the primo is test?

My thoughts exactly Tommy. Primo is expensive and, unfortunately this would not be the first time I have seen this happen to a female member of the community. For clarification not this board and it was back around 02, the one I am thinking of.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Agree with the above - primo depot takes about 5 weeks to hit "full strength". Voice change / cracky voice is very common , so expect that. I don't recall how quickly it comes on tho. Did you notice any hair loss starting? If I were looking for primo-ish sides, I'd be looking for that. If your var was actually dbol (very common fake), detection time is 5-6 weeks. However you are also accumulating over the duration of your cycles.

That said - what was the 'primo' dose? When comparing cycles I like to look at weekly dosing equivalents - so for ex, if you were doing 100 mg primo / week, would that be any worse (in terms of sides) than 100 mg of test prop / week. Its a bit aggressive if we compare probably a typical test prop cycle of say 30 mg e3d. In terms of androgenic sides, I don't consider prop to be any "worse" than primo - however prop aromatizes, so you'd be seeing some water retention vs dry progress. As mentioned, you'd see more hair loss on primo, but prop is also a much shorter acting compound. You'd also see it clear in 2-3 weeks. If you see water drop when you come off, then coulda been prop.

A thought I had on this adam's apple thing - could be an irritated gland? I'm thinking of when people get the scratchy throat / low grade fever, etc. when winstrol doesn't like them very much. I really can't imagine this adam's apple thing in 3 weeks - in fact I don't know that I've ever actually seen something like that before short of something like sex change hormone therapy.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Yes sassy hair lost but at 2 weeks ??? i was having hair loss be4 that on the bad var. remember we had that convo lol. so everyone wants to here what i have been running LOL. OK lets start out i was on a 8 week cycle oral winny last year April and May of 2012 took 2 months off then started the "BAD" var i think was straight up DBOL. Water retention hair loss acne, bad clitoris sensitivity all at 20mg was on that for about one month. Then took around 3-4 months off and started with the bad var again worked my way up to 20mg for 1 1/2 months stopped when the sides got REALLY bad. took one month off. during that time i took 2 shots of test prop just to test how i would be with injections. few weeks later started a different suppliers Var up to 20mg for around 2 months. then switch to the primo for 2 weeks in total.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I find it outrageous that someone would give u a different compound instead of what you wanted. Especially when its a female involved. A guy can take the wrong compound without serious sides, a female not so lucky....I would discontinue everything until u find a suitable source who will give u exactly what you want....

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Yes sassy hair lost but at 2 weeks ??? i was having hair loss be4 that on the bad var. remember we had that convo lol. so everyone wants to here what i have been running LOL. OK lets start out i was on a 8 week cycle oral winny last year April and May of 2012 took 2 months off then started the "BAD" var i think was straight up DBOL. Water retention hair loss acne, bad clitoris sensitivity all at 20mg was on that for about one month. Then took around 3-4 months off and started with the bad var again worked my way up to 20mg for 1 1/2 months stopped when the sides got REALLY bad. took one month off. during that time i took 2 shots of test prop just to test how i would be with injections. few weeks later started a different suppliers Var up to 20mg for around 2 months. then switch to the primo for 2 weeks in total.

ok, those sides just don't add up to the compounds/doses you say you were taking. Therefore, it has to be that you were given something other than what you thought/were told you were given. Duration isn't an issue either IMO because you have taken sufficient amount of time off within the 8 month period.

My advice, find a legit source. :) As for what you might want to try the last 4 weeks before your show..50mg mast p E3D. Personally I would do it for the last 6 weeks ;)

Last edited:
T

The Rockette

TID Lady Member
Apr 16, 2013
I'm thinking what you had wasn't really what it was suppose to be, or you're just one of those women who are very sensitive.
With almost all AAS (var usually excluded), expect voice changes. They usually go away, unless someone is on for a long period of time. How long? Well, I think it's very individualized.
I def wouldn't have done Primo. Especially long ester primo. Var and Primo are the highest faked steroids out there. Have you looked into NPP, or even Test Prop at low doses? I haven't personally tried it (yet) but Masteron may be an option as well.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I'm thinking what you had wasn't really what it was suppose to be, or you're just one of those women who are very sensitive.
With almost all AAS (var usually excluded), expect voice changes. They usually go away, unless someone is on for a long period of time. How long? Well, I think it's very individualized.
I def wouldn't have done Primo. Especially long ester primo. Var and Primo are the highest faked steroids out there. Have you looked into NPP, or even Test Prop at low doses? I haven't personally tried it (yet) but Masteron may be an option as well.

looking for a cutter that wont effect the joints ?

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
we both mentioned Mast since you have joint issues.............................mast p is what I would do

can you tell me about it some ? what was your experience with it and dosing. all the help would be greatly appreciated :)

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
can you tell me about it some ? what was your experience with it and dosing. all the help would be greatly appreciated :)

I ran mast p at 50mg E3D (so 100mg per week) I was running it with winny so I'm sure my results were better than if just running it alone. My experience with mast is harder muscles, leaner and more of a cut look. With that being said, I'm a freak about my diet so that played a big part. If I were to say there were any bad sides, maybe voice but again, I don't just run one compound at a time so it's hard for me to say if mast is what's causing it. I didn't get any acne, didn't lose any hair etc....IMO, it's a great compound for cutting as well as strength.

Hope that helped!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic