Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Primobolan Side effects 8 weeks out

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
So i'm 8 weeks out. If you have not been following me i have been on off AAS for about 8 months. i have been trying different compounds really i was just looking for a good bulking AAS and then a good cutter that will not effect my joints. Ran into some problems finding the right gear for me. SO in the beginning i stated Var. Did that for about 2 months. Then i realized it was not var but something ALOT stronger. came off for a month then started a different suppliers Var sides went away mostly and i felt good. about 1 1/2 months on that var came off. I started my cutter primo 2 shots a week one 30mg and one 20mg. after the 2nd week i noticed my voice changing and getting hoarse. I also noticed maybe the development of a Adams apple. Only did 3 weeks of primo. My boyfriend said that i am being paranoid about the Adams apple but does notice the voice change somewhat. i stopped the primo at this time. Only on clen and nolva. Its been about a week off i understand I'm on a long ester but also i don't think the primo is what caused the sides. #1 the dose is low and 2nd i would not think my sides would start so soon. Maybe its just the duration of my AAS use for the past 8 months??? SOOOO my question IS??????

1: I'm staying off for 4 weeks till im 4 weeks out want i good cutter to make me harder and it will be a short ester what you recommend?

2: by stopping now you think the Adams apple will get smaller if it is enlarged? Have any other lades have this problem ?? :imlost:
TG

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
BTW the adams apple is not visible at all but i can feel it in my neck it is still small

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey TG, sorry that you're having some setbacks. Is it possible that the primo is test?

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
it could be maybe test prop maybe???. bad PIP with it.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
IDK as I have run primo e a couple of times at 100mg EW, on it now with no issue...well, slight voice change but that could also be the stacking. I would have to guess that what you have isn't legit.

Since I have never competed, I don't like to give advice on compounds BUT I will say that the best cutter for me was winny and mast p. You say you have joint problems so winny might be out.

Sucks you have had all the set backs, hope you can figure something out that will help :)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
IDK as I have run primo e a couple of times at 100mg EW, on it now with no issue...well, slight voice change but that could also be the stacking. I would have to guess that what you have isn't legit.

Since I have never competed, I don't like to give advice on compounds BUT I will say that the best cutter for me was winny and mast p. You say you have joint problems so winny might be out.

Sucks you have had all the set backs, hope you can figure something out that will help :)

you think it was all the var over the past months even though i was taking small brakes that might have caused the sides??

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
you think it was all the var over the past months even though i was taking small brakes that might have caused the sides??

I would guess the previous compound you used that you thought was VAR aggravated things and brought the sides in, than real var being a mild androgen like the rest still promoting sides a bit.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010

You don't have to compete in order to give advice and feed back on AAS. Personal experience is where it's at. You are solid.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You don't have to compete in order to give advice and feed back on AAS. Personal experience is where it's at. You are solid.

God damn right she is... Jenner knows how to get shredded.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
have to ask...could you please lay out the exact cycle and doses and what you took during off time as well as all the sides. Some are permanent for women. (Hopefully didn't misread what you wrote but seems like there should be more to your cycle. Of course..everybody reacts differently to each compound.)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic