Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Primobolan Side effects 8 weeks out

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
so sides almost clear. cracks in voice maybe once a day. " a lot better" I want to start up low dose var again 5-10mg you think that would cause things to flare up again?

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
we will see. i will post back next week

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I find it outrageous that someone would give u a different compound instead of what you wanted. Especially when its a female involved. A guy can take the wrong compound without serious sides, a female not so lucky....I would discontinue everything until u find a suitable source who will give u exactly what you want....

Some receive the wrong raws and don't have good connects, or there a shady source and cut them.

Thank God for the few honest ones out there.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I think the UGL stuff your getting has some shady practices (most likely switching to cheap test base powder) especially with var is super expensive almost everyone I have ever met told me pharma grade var was the best they ever got. for a female I would seriously only stick with pharma brand stuff so you really know what your getting. Easier to really control the dosages and sides much better my current guys is out of europe but its worth the international shipping because its legit so I seriously have switch to almost all pharma grade its just hard to find someone who has it took me 2 years to find a nice large selection too... So switch over before you sound like johnny cash......

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I think the UGL stuff your getting has some shady practices (most likely switching to cheap test base powder) especially with var is super expensive almost everyone I have ever met told me pharma grade var was the best they ever got. for a female I would seriously only stick with pharma brand stuff so you really know what your getting. Easier to really control the dosages and sides much better my current guys is out of europe but its worth the international shipping because its legit so I seriously have switch to almost all pharma grade its just hard to find someone who has it took me 2 years to find a nice large selection too... So switch over before you sound like johnny cash......

that would be nice. Wish i had a Doc friend to write me up some pharm grade Var

T

The Rockette

TID Lady Member
Apr 16, 2013
looking for a cutter that wont effect the joints ?

Cutting is all going to come down to diet. You use a steroid while cutting to reduce muscle loss, the diet does all the work. With that said, there are steroids that cause water retention more than others. I say more because most females will see some degree of water retention no matter which AAS they are on.
During prep/cutting var, primo, mast, winny, NPP are less likely to cause bloat. But there's no way to know unless you try. Women's bodies tend to be a lot more complicated and unpredictable than men's.
No matter which AAS you pick you will get sides to some Extent. Your voice will crack/get deeper, it may go away, it might not.
As far as joint issues, you'd want something like NPP, and I believe EQ is good for joints. I don't have any joint pain on NPP, but no matter what I'm on I have a hard time doing cardio due to how tight my muscles get. Especially Var, my legs tighten up so bad I can only do about 20 mins walking on the treadmill.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Cutting is all going to come down to diet. You use a steroid while cutting to reduce muscle loss, the diet does all the work. With that said, there are steroids that cause water retention more than others. I say more because most females will see some degree of water retention no matter which AAS they are on.
During prep/cutting var, primo, mast, winny, NPP are less likely to cause bloat. But there's no way to know unless you try. Women's bodies tend to be a lot more complicated and unpredictable than men's.
No matter which AAS you pick you will get sides to some Extent. Your voice will crack/get deeper, it may go away, it might not.
As far as joint issues, you'd want something like NPP, and I believe EQ is good for joints. I don't have any joint pain on NPP, but no matter what I'm on I have a hard time doing cardio due to how tight my muscles get. Especially Var, my legs tighten up so bad I can only do about 20 mins walking on the treadmill.

I don't think i would ever use Var or NPP for my cutting. My diet is on point. I like the hard look and cutters like winny give me that. No issues with my voice on my current Var

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
NPP is a shorter-acting ester than deca (though still significantly longer than things like oral winny, var and to a degree, primo), but still helps "lube" the joints because it aromatizes. But that aromatization is what would also contribute to water retention. Because of that still longer ester, I'd probably say save it either for off-season or no later than probably 8 weeks out and switch over to a non-aromatizing cutter. But also w/ the chance var will cause retention. However var is short-acting enough that you would just stop it at ~10 days out and let your body flush the water.

The point is to know the characteristics of the compound you are considering using, particularly its tendency to aromatize or not, its half-life, detection time, and ultimately how it affects your body. And best recommendation ever is don't experiment w/ stuff that you don't have time enough prior to a show date to clear out if the effects can **** up all your work. I'd caveat that again, because the number of women competing in FBB is going to continue dwindling, so there's really no reason to be really aggressive w/ the extremes like using the heavier drugs and more dramatic water manipulation for shows. Reliance should be more & more on the diet and the dial-in to show date.

And just as a note to anyone reading this as part of their research - steroids are the LAST thing you want to go to for desperation attempts to hit a show date. Because of things like each compound's half-life, clearing time and particularly the water-retention response, none of them are really appropriate for last minute "fixes" for something in your prep that didn't come out right. Diuretics are an option for some water manipulation on a very short timeline, but that comes w/a cost. Dumping excessive water can also leave you flat and muddy. Even if you don't have huge muscles, looking flat will kill your detail. Then trying to make up for that by trying to fill out quickly on carbs can just leave you bloated. Literally, moderation in everything. Slow, incremental changes w/ enough time to let your body right itself, e.g. flush water - which means plan your prep, execute your prep, don't doubt your prep. If you feel like you need to go to desperation measures any later than say 10 days out, you might want to look at a later show date. Or make your corrections w/o jumping on drugs to fix it, cuz it won't work.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic