Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Primo Question

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
I bet you may just be one of the people that has that reaction...if so, you may have to back up on the dosing to see if it improves. I have heard it called moonface in some cases...my uncle had to take alot of steroids when he had a heart transplant and his face got as round as a dinner plate from swelling.

It would be my luck **moon**

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
to be honest sounds like u are using eq.i personally quit using eq cause face swelled.but u also may be sensitive to ba as some people are.hope it gets better. find a good primo a and take it orally might be better

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I saw the cortisosteroid issue. Maybe they are close enough related?

I have no edema anywhere else..with the var, I would get it in my lower extremities too if I wasnt careful with sodium
B/p is perfect and I am overall healthy..besides pretty bad seasonal allergies (maybe he doc was partly right)

Do you trust your source? Some of the UG Primo has been known to have test in it which would cause more bloat and sides than normal.

Primo being a DHT derivative and DHB, Androgens can cause bloat via non-estrogen mediated mechanisms. Increased sodium retension, AR activation in the kidneys; hyperkalemia electrolyte imbalance and fluid retention.

Some peoples bodies are more sensitive than others and have more sides with androgens.
Women always being sensitive to androgens.

I get the puffy face on Tren.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
It's underground
Primo ethantate

This is your problem.

I only know of one UG source that has primo that's been proven legit and he's a GMP licensed compounding pharmacy. Most UG primo is EQ, test, or whatever they think they can pass off.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
FWIW I've never heard of that response to primo. It doesn't aromatize so there's no reason you should be getting "moon face" like you hear about from deca. What Shine said may be possible, but again I've never heard of that response before and only facial. It kinda sounds like an allergic reaction to whatever it is you have. And since its UG, God knows what it really is. If you're still experiencing the swelling, have you tried taking some Benedryl to see if it makes a difference?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
This is your problem.

I only know of one UG source that has primo that's been proven legit and he's a GMP licensed compounding pharmacy. Most UG primo is EQ, test, or whatever they think they can pass off.

Not to say that maybe she didn't get something else, but this is not necessarily true.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
FWIW I've never heard of that response to primo. It doesn't aromatize so there's no reason you should be getting "moon face" like you hear about from deca. What Shine said may be possible, but again I've never heard of that response before and only facial. It kinda sounds like an allergic reaction to whatever it is you have. And since its UG, God knows what it really is. If you're still experiencing the swelling, have you tried taking some Benedryl to see if it makes a difference?

First I have heard of that, Could be an alergic reaction to Benzyl Benzoate or the carrier (oils used ) as well.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Primo E usualy has more Benzyl Benzoate in it , Most UG's use 15% or more in there mixes.

I found this article, showing Benzyl benzoate causing symptoms like yours.
Also accutane can agitate and add to this as well.
Sounds like a combination of the two imo.

Anaphylaxis Triggered by Benzyl Benzoate in a Preparation of Depot Testosterone Undecanoate

We report the first case of an anaphylactic reaction to Reandron 1000 (depot testosterone undecanoate with a castor oil and benzyl benzoate vehicle). While considered to have a favourable safety profile, serious complications such as oil embolism and anaphylaxis can occur. In our patient, skin testing identified benzyl benzoate to be the trigger, with no reaction to castor oil or testosterone undecanoate components.
Anaphylaxis Triggered by Benzyl Benzoate in a Preparation of Depot Testosterone Undecanoate

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
So would you suggest me trying from another source?

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
This is probably a stupid question...but would it help to run some labs at this point? Or would it make a difference

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic