Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Primo Question

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
Ok, I am trying to figure out if the Primo I am taking is causing some pretty good facial edema.

I am in mid-week 3. 1st and 2nd week I took 100mg each and then end of week 2 I started having some swelling around my eyes. So I dropped it to 70mg.
I went to the ENT doctor because I was very congested as well, and thought maybe I had a sinus infection etc.. He said just "allergies"
I inject on Thursdays
So this past weekend..pretty bad swelling around eyes and sinus area again. Even my lips are a bit swollen.
Has this ever been a cause of AAS for anyone?
I have taken Var in the past several times and had mild swelling in my face around week 3-5 but it always subsided.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I did a 17 week primo cycle at 100mg+ and didn't have any issues you are mentioning, it's so hard to say...it could be something other than Primo or could be how your body is reacting to it. I didn't have face swelling with var either. Wish I could help. :(

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
I guess the only other thing to add, would be that I started taking a version of accutane (Clavaris) about the same time i started the Primo. So maybe this is causing the swelling in my facial cells :)
I just hadn't read about the swelling with Primo and was just weighing out my possibilities.
Other than the face stuff, I am responding very well to it. Could it possibly be another compound? I am very confident of my source...but just wondering

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
well, I have only heard that real primo is hard to get but what does that mean, is it just bunk or is it a different compound? If you trust your source, I wouldn't think that's the issue. Might be the accutane, could ask a dermo if it causes that. Maybe see how it goes, see if it stops..if not you will have to decide wheather you want to continue. I personally loved primo:)

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
Would it hurt me take a few more days off, like 10-12 and maybe start again at 50mg
I am stubborn, I dont want to quit.
I decreased my Accutane as well, I will figure this out. :)

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Ive never heard of primo causing those type of reactions to your face. Is this your first time using this compound? What brand are you using? Underground or Bayer? I use 800mg/week, and never experienced anything like that.

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
It's underground
Primo ethantate

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Facial edema is common in corticosteroids...but never heard of recreational aas causing it...makes me curious, keep us posted

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I googled primo and facial edema and saw references to facial swelling as a potential side effect of aas use, not necessarily primo..but any steroid....good to know

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
I saw the cortisosteroid issue. Maybe they are close enough related?

I have no edema anywhere else..with the var, I would get it in my lower extremities too if I wasnt careful with sodium
B/p is perfect and I am overall healthy..besides pretty bad seasonal allergies (maybe he doc was partly right)

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I bet you may just be one of the people that has that reaction...if so, you may have to back up on the dosing to see if it improves. I have heard it called moonface in some cases...my uncle had to take alot of steroids when he had a heart transplant and his face got as round as a dinner plate from swelling.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic