Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Primo Question

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
First I have heard of that, Could be an alergic reaction to Benzyl Benzoate or the carrier (oils used ) as well.

THis is actually what I was thinking of. Its hard enough to find primo, and I don't know anything about home pharma & mixing powders. But w/ home brew (usually equivalently UGL) the biggest issue tends to be the concentration of the BA or, in this case the BB?

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
So would you suggest me trying from another source?

At a min you should contact your source & tell him what's happening , and suggest it might be the particular concentration (%) of the stuff the Primo is mixed in. And see if he'll send you a new bottle, probably w/ a lighter concentration.

Alternatively, get a different source.

This is probably a stupid question...but would it help to run some labs at this point? Or would it make a difference

If the doc just says allergies, or if a day's dose of Benedryl helps address it, its probably just an allertif reaction and no real need to get blood work.

Also consider not runnign accutane at the same time. But if the BB is lighter, then maybe the accutane wont' have any allergic reaction to aggravate in the first place.

Good call Shine!

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Good call Shine. You may also want to find out if your primo has ethyl oleate in it. Its used as a carrier to cut down on the pain, but seems to give lots of users a bad reaction.

Also good call. I've heard that from a lot of guys and they need to request a different carrier in order to use their stuff.

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
Good call Shine. You may also want to find out if your primo has ethyl oleate in it. Its used as a carrier to cut down on the pain, but seems to give lots of users a bad reaction.

that is a good point eo is hell.the fact is eo causes reactions alot here is what i tell people about it,if u swell up when u get stung by bees then eo not for u.im sure shine or nut has more info on this but as i understand it is made of a bee pheromone or some connection to bees.

as a side note if bb is causeing it then pack it in because human grade primo is 40%bb and castor oil.

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
Update on the facial swelling.
I determined it was not the Primo causing the swelling. It was either an allergic to eggs or the accutane. So thank goodness it wasn't the primo

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I'm gona say accutane, I remember my face geting a bit puffy when I started the dose off to high.

might try starting with a lower dose and slowy increasing each week and see if that helps.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic