Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Prednisone while taking anabolics

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
My doctor wants me to start a five day cycle of prednisone. I am currently on my eighth ninth week of taking Primo pinning 50 a week. Will taking the Primo decrease the effectiveness of my prednisone use. My doctor wants me on the prednisone because of severe inflammation of my jaw. Any insight would be great.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Ive had to take blasts of prednisone for asthma usually at 5-7days. While I dont know the exact answer to your question I can tell you this: I was on a full cycle many times this has happened and I noticed no interference with the Prednisone. I asked my doc will it hurt my cycle and he said no. not for short blasts.
Long term use of prednisone is a different story.
Also, if you have ever taken prednisone it has a very distinct result shortly after you take it. See how you feel.
I hope that helps a little.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I m yself don't feel you will have any adverse effects on such a short run, any long duration I would be more leery of training really hard through.
Alas I am not a Doctor but I do know a guy that plays one on the WEB.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I'm no Dr, but me and prednisone do not get along. I've had to take it a few times over the years and it always makes me feel awful.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Started it today. I feel like sh*t having a headache all day. It's also that time of the month so I don't know if one relates to the other. Upping my water intake and cutting out carbs for these five days. Making sure I don't get any moon face

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I was on prednisone for 7 days while on a tren /tbol run. One thing i did notice was a increase of appetite while on prednisone. I was always hungry and could not get enough to eat. Weird considering how tren stiffled my appetite somewhat.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I was on prednisone for 7 days while on a tren /tbol run. One thing i did notice was a increase of appetite while on prednisone. I was always hungry and could not get enough to eat. Weird considering how tren stiffled my appetite somewhat.

Prednisone makes you hungry.

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
AAS shouldn't reduce the effectiveness of te prednisone, but prednisone will for damn sure reduce the effectiveness of your AAS.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Just had to take it a month ago for 5 days and only thing I noticed was I restless! Falling asleep was hard and while at work I was walking laps around people, haha

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I have used predinsone for 2 months before.
Started at a high dose (80mg) a day then dropping it over time.
It will bloat you, make you hungry as hell, makes your tendons brittle (partially tore my bicep while on), can't sleep for shit but it does not seem to make much difference with AAS.

I was taking 10mg of ambien and 1mg of ativan and only slept 3-4 hours a night. it really sucked.
The hunger comes from dropping your blood sugar if I remember correctly.

Its a horrible drug but works really good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic