Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Pre-workout preference?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Nothing works for me as well as 200mg of caffeine! Great pumps and focus. I won't buy any of the shit they're selling these days. If I ever wanted a true preworkout mix again I think I'd go to pure bulk and order just the ingredients I want, without the shiiiiit in there

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Nothing works for me as well as 200mg of caffeine! Great pumps and focus. I won't buy any of the shit they're selling these days. If I ever wanted a true preworkout mix again I think I'd go to pure bulk and order just the ingredients I want, without the shiiiiit in there

That's what I've really we considering as well. I like to keep it simple and to the basics. I love to run some caffeine, agmatine, beta alanine, creatine powders together.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Pump Fuel insanity is my fave....plus 20mg var lol

Seira_1337

Seira_1337

TID Lady Member
Jul 15, 2014
Has anyone found a pre-workout drink that doesn't taste like ass? I got a bunch of different sample packets and they all taste like various flavors of fermented fruit vomit and chemicals. I could just suck it up because I love the tingles, but damn. (except for C4, that stuff made my skin feel like it's on fire. ) If they can put a man on the moon and 3D print a house, can't they make this shit taste awesome?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I've had plenty that I thought tasted good. Volt tasted really good and was an awesome pre workout.

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
Creatine before, during, and after workout.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic