Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

PowerTec

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
So I'm looking at the option of slowly introducing a gym at home (not introducing it to my parents, I mean slowly adding one). With having limited space I was looking at some of the PowerTec products and was thinking of buying the PowerTec squat system. What are your thoughts on this compared to traditional squats? 15.jpg

Shovel

Shovel

Oct 21, 2010
I have a plain ole power tek squat rack, but that thing is NICE.
Bought all my shit from a gym liquidation sale.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
not sure i understand how you would slowly add that to your home, i guess if you took your time unloading it from the truck and carried it slowly into the house.

LOL, seriously though im a big advocate of machine based training as long as the machines provide a good range of motion, are comfortable, and hold/provide enough weight so you can continue to increase your resistance.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
You can always pickup the complete powertec home gym from Dicks for $800.00. It's a good piece of equip IMHO. Plus it doesn't take up much space. Aside form the complete home gym. I like their power rack as well.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I just don't like how the foot platform is tilted downwards

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
You can always pickup the complete powertec home gym from Dicks for $800.00. It's a good piece of equip IMHO. Plus it doesn't take up much space. Aside form the complete home gym. I like their power rack as well.

Yeah I'd really like the full home gym system by them but just the set of Dbells I want is around €2000 so I need to cut back on some things.

I just don't like how the foot platform is tilted downwards
You're looking at it the wrong way round, it's facing upwards lol.

Last edited:
NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I like the Powertec pr11 rack with the lat attachment, it's solid and could do most of what I need well. That being said the multi system is 1 of the few multi-function pieces of equipment that look decent.

A

AVEC

Oct 25, 2011
i have the leaverage multi system..girlfriend bought it for me..i find it to be pretty damn good..there are a few things it will never replace in a gym thou..but overall it does the compound excersizes just as good as a gym..squat system looks decent

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
i had a basic powertec flat/incline bench, pretty solid, but also had squat rack, like avec said, and i agree there are some things that cant be replaced, nice for back-up though!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic