J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
F-uck you and f-uck your elbow! Awesome

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Takes a special bread to do what these guys put there body through but the thing is most of of these guys will be ****ed in the latter part of the life and know it.i take my hat of to them.some serious big ass guys.some of the weights these guys are lifting are insane and some make it look easy.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
^^ I have trained with Matt Kroczaleski a few times (well more than few) and he doesnt believe in failure....it is just a different mentality to say the least.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
as I've always stated..Powerlifting is an addiction. Watching that video I found myself visualizing the arch in my back as I drove throw my heals to get the squat up! Gets the blood boiling and my senses aroused. F-U and F-your elbow is a true statement. I use the same approach in my everyday life as well. When told I can't do something or shouldn't. You can bet your *ss I will find away to and improve on it!

Thank you for the motivation PoB....wasn't feelin 100% today but after seeing this..F-it. What the F*** do I have to whine about. I'm golden!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Gawd damn I'm gonna watch that before I go into the gym today......I've watched it about 6 times already!!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Sweet as video, good find ;)

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I first watched this today while at work. I wanted to blast it but I don't think my boss would have appreciate that.

GREAT F UC KING VIDEO!!!!!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic