Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Powerlifting on hold, health paramount.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'm not sure what my weight is at, but I feel pretty damn flat and small right now. Not too worried about it, seeing as I'm not lifting and I AM trying to cut down. I suppose it's par for the course.

Quick update on my TRT. I'm using transdermal test right now, pharm grade, at 60mg/day (equivalent to roughly 25mg injectable). So the total dose is around 175mg/wk. Well, in just 6 days, I'm already feeling symptoms in my nips that I've never felt before. It's so weird. I've run high dose blasts with very little AI, with zero problems. I've never had gyno, or itchy nips, or painful nips, so what I'm feeling now is very new and scary. Burning/itchy nips all day today, after they were overly sensitive and sore last night. Slammed 50mg of aromasin when I got home tonight and will take 25mg/day until the symptoms go away. Switching from transdermal to injectable starting tomorrow, but will stay under 250mg/wk.

Haven't broken a fast yet, sans the bulletproof coffee, and if you don't include my gyno scare then I feel really good about the process thus far.

I don't like just how fast I'm shedding weight on TRT with an IF mod-paleo diet, so I added in a shake tonight. Mmmhmmmmmhhmmmmmm. Freaking delicious.

3 scoops Protowhey Cafe Mocha = 5g fat/11g carb/30g pro/210 calories
1 cup oats = 5g fat/54g carb/10g pro/300 calories
2tbsp MCT oil = 28g fat/200 calories
2tbsp macadamia nut oil = 27g fat/260 calories

Totals = 65g fat/65g carb/30g pro/970 calories

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
The addition of the shake every night has helped to keep me slightly more full (muscles, not stomach) throughout the next day. I would feel pretty good, I think, except I'm wicked sick right now with some type of bronchitis from hell. I've been coughing my 6 pack right into existence.

My weight, as of this morning at the physical therapist's office (she's so ****ing hot and touches me inappropriately every session and I ****ing love it and I ****ing hate it because I can't do anything about it, moving on) was 273, and that was in athletic shoes, jeans, t-shirt, and hat. Safe to say I'm in the 260s for the first time in a long long time. It sucks to see that number, I'm not going to lie, but I just keep reminding myself that I'm doing this for a reason and the results I'm seeing are the DESIRED outcome of what I'm doing.

It cannot go without notice (yes, this is preemptively copping out for why I look like a little bitch) that I haven't been able to bench or deadlift or squat or any variation of the previous, since mid-October. I've tried SSB squats, and I cannot keep my back tight with using my left shoulder too much. I can leg press, but fvck. Leg press? I've been doing it, but it's just not the same. My physical therapist is slowly adding some things back in, but it'll be a while before I can get back to the big 3.

So if you are reading this and you are thinking about trying IF with a modified Paleo diet, don't be discouraged by the fact that I've lost muscle along with the fat. It would have been a much better cut had I been able to attack the gym during it.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Get well brother. We all reach a point where we cannot do those huge runs anymore. Mine was several years ago after a torn bi, pec. And partial tear in my right quad. I knew it would be low and slow for me from that point on. Get well and give it hell

Reactions: SAD
M

MJR

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2012
stop being sick we got lifting to do ****er. More leg presses!!!!! leg press your ass straight into giant quads

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Hope you get back to 100% man.

Being injured is no fun. You'll be back though. Take your time, don't rush it. I rushed my back issues the first time and it was a huge mistake.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Hey bro I was hoping you could dispel something I've wondered about bulletproof coffee

Why must it be blended and not mixed

How does that effect how your body used it ?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I haven't read that, but I've mixed mine in a blender bottle a few times and felt no different. Also, every Sunday I make 11 cups of coffee (can't fit 12 because of the butter and oil) and just put the butter and oil in while letting the coffee brew over top of them. By the time it's done brewing, I just pour into a blender, blend for 30 seconds or so, and then divvy out into styrofoam coffee cups with lids. I put them all in the fridge, and each morning I pull one out, microwave it for 45 seconds, and stir with a spoon. No problem.

The only difference between blender and stirring is the froth, and the fact that the fats completely emulsify in the blender. But I don't care if I drink little tiny bits of fat with my coffee. It still tastes good and once it hits my digestive tract, I'm sure the job is done the same.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
good luck sad. i hope you get what you want out of this change.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
It has being good following you, bro.

Keep on keeping on! (That is what we do, but I thought I'd spell it out to see, LOL)

Reactions: SAD
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic