Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

post cycle crash

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
ah....yes, thanks RR...and be sure to taper off the nolva to avoid another crash...that much I have learned :)

hey shan, if you dont mind, would you tell me how you cycled the nolva and then subsequently the taper...i started the nolva the other day at the recommendation of all you wonderful peeps who helped me out, but now i am in night sweats hell!! ugh....

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
oy, wish I could help there but I have yet to do it (have read that it is appropriate to use it in this way though). My plans are for pre contest use, I hope I can stand the night sweats myself LOL.
I planned to start with 1/2 tab daily for the first week then up to 1 tab (1/2 morning and evening) for the cycle then drop to 1/2 tab a day for one week, then 1/4 tab for another week...

hope that helps, but I am kind of in your position too...just trial and error based on what I am reading and hearing :)

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
okay then shan i guess its all trial and error from here on in! ;)

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I have been on 20mg of nolva for a few weeks now and I have had no issues..did have a sweat night or two but not that bad. Started at 10mg and will taper off and as shine said, I will be using prov. last 4 weeks!

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
thank you jenner for your input.... i am on 20mg of nolva and am looking into getting my hands of some proviron....

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
thank you jenner for your input.... i am on 20mg of nolva and am looking into getting my hands of some proviron....

No problem! I can't wait to try the proviron. I have only used var and primo and I didn't experience any crash, actually feel great when I come off:)

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
No problem! I can't wait to try the proviron. I have only used var and primo and I didn't experience any crash, actually feel great when I come off:)

the only time i crash is when i am coming off test....nothing else... now i am trying to locate some proviron because my resource cant seem to get his hands on it... grrrrrrrrrrrr... damn legal system i need to move my butt to the easter bloc!! lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic