Members
Latest Member
Joannafit

polygraph/competetion help please

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
It is not that hard to beat. It takes some practice and mental control. My husband has beaten them on NUMEROUS occasions.
The reality is a retard can read the machine it is all in your breathing and controlling your nerves. It is a black and white print out and there is no real "interpretation" in reading it. They ask control questions and then the poly questions and compare. You need to misdirect the "control" questions. If you do that right you are half way there.

And as far as "Var clit" that is like anything else, it is all preference.

This /\. If you don't believe what you're saying is a lie, it won't show up as a lie. Sociopaths are pros are beating polygraphs. You can do it.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Looks like you have some responses, but I will offer a few things as I compete and hang with other competitors. Guys/gals who compete in natural shows and are not are trophy hunting punks...nuff said. However, you did not realize and I understand completely. The WNBF only requires 3 yrs clean, but guys and girsl are still beating the polies or not getting asked the"right" questions so they will pass. The last natty show I talked to the competitor who was polied and they asked him about hgh, but not AAS. LOL. Would you want your big time competitors to flunk out?

Also, if you want to be seen than you need to compete and compete. Go to shows who are promoted by the same person. Start placing in the top 3 and you will get call outs every show. Then talk with judges and promoters after these shows and if they go to a national show and you qualify for one, than that is the one you go to. Get your face on facebook and make friend with the promoter/judges and other athletes. Make your name a household name.

Also, the NPC and WBFF are your best choices.

Good luck,
Hawk

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
Looks like you have some responses, but I will offer a few things as I compete and hang with other competitors. Guys/gals who compete in natural shows and are not are trophy hunting punks...nuff said. However, you did not realize and I understand completely. The WNBF only requires 3 yrs clean, but guys and girsl are still beating the polies or not getting asked the"right" questions so they will pass. The last natty show I talked to the competitor who was polied and they asked him about hgh, but not AAS. LOL. Would you want your big time competitors to flunk out?

Also, if you want to be seen than you need to compete and compete. Go to shows who are promoted by the same person. Start placing in the top 3 and you will get call outs every show. Then talk with judges and promoters after these shows and if they go to a national show and you qualify for one, than that is the one you go to. Get your face on facebook and make friend with the promoter/judges and other athletes. Make your name a household name.

Also, the NPC and WBFF are your best choices.

Good luck,
Hawk
lots of great info!! Thanks so much!

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
This /\. If you don't believe what you're saying is a lie, it won't show up as a lie. Sociopaths are pros are beating polygraphs. You can do it.

Agreed.

Problem being MOST of us are not sociaopaths, so we need to "learn" how the poly works and "learn" how to use it to our advantage.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

Jul 8, 2011
Not saying most people are sociopaths, just making a direct correlation between the 'belief' element and the 'success' element. It's very doable.

Last edited:
Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Not saying most people are sociopaths, just making a direct correlation between the 'belief' element and the 'success' element. It's very doable.

Oh now I was not saying you were, sorry if it came across like that.

Point was, most of aren't so we dont "believe" it that easily and tend to fail the poly

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

Jul 8, 2011
Oh now I was not saying you were, sorry if it came across like that.

Point was, most of aren't so we dont "believe" it that easily and tend to fail the poly

No worries! Thankfully most people aren't sociopaths, can I get an amen? There are a ton of strategies out there, much like all the 'beat the DUI breathalyzer machine' theories, but from what I saw/learned in corrections over 7 years, was that the 'I reject your reality and substitute my own' attitude was the most reliable to beat a polygraph.

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
why not tell the truth girly..."i used when i was younger but im not on now ;)

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
DAMMIT...i just noticed this is a few wks old!!

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
it's ok :D

I have decided a few things....
1. I'm not even remotely close to competing
2. I wanna do a complete season of bulking, and give myself a good 6 months to cut before even considering competition
3. If I do compete, I need some posing help
4. If I do decide to go for a natty show, I need to be natty, I don't think I have much of a shot in an "un-natty" show, because I'm not huge, but we'll see. I'm just going to train hard, and see what I look like in about a year. :D

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Apologies as I didn't have the time right now to read this whole thing. The testing aspect of competition depends on the federation you're in and whether or not the show is "tested". Most shows that are tested within the NPC do a voice stress analysis or polygraph - primarily because urine testing is very expensive. Other federations such as OCB are much more thorough in their testing, but are more expensive because you are paying for that more thorough testing.

But my only comment on this whole topic is that if you're running an AAS or have run an AAS I wouldn't consider you "natural". Even tho technically most of these shows are testing for if you have something in your system now or have in the last x months - IMO its cheating. If you are not natural, why are you even bothering w/ a tested show? I know its easy to cheat and many people do it, but as an athlete, IMO it speaks volumes about your level of sportsmanship (or more exactly, the lack thereof). Its a shitty practice and its just cheating. There are so many more untested shows available so why do you even need to go there?

Just sayin.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
Apologies as I didn't have the time right now to read this whole thing. The testing aspect of competition depends on the federation you're in and whether or not the show is "tested". Most shows that are tested within the NPC do a voice stress analysis or polygraph - primarily because urine testing is very expensive. Other federations such as OCB are much more thorough in their testing, but are more expensive because you are paying for that more thorough testing.

But my only comment on this whole topic is that if you're running an AAS or have run an AAS I wouldn't consider you "natural". Even tho technically most of these shows are testing for if you have something in your system now or have in the last x months - IMO its cheating. If you are not natural, why are you even bothering w/ a tested show? I know its easy to cheat and many people do it, but as an athlete, IMO it speaks volumes about your level of sportsmanship (or more exactly, the lack thereof). Its a shitty practice and its just cheating. There are so many more untested shows available so why do you even need to go there?

Just sayin.

Well, taking time to read all of the posts would have been helpful. I don't want to compete in a natural show, just didn't know of any non tested ones around... my ideas/goals/plans have changed. See above post.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic