Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

polygraph/competetion help please

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
HIJACK ALERT..........See now you all have offended SJA with the Var clit comment.It's ok it's a cute var clit you have Sja.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I just want y'all to know all the lil bull shot deals to pass the poly test won't work. The person giving the test is a fucking pro! They know when u doing shit. You have to be a pro to control your heart beat. Trust me pretty sure no one here could pass a poly test. Not saying poly test are accurate!!!! That's why poly test are not used in court. Acon I just say train HARD!!! Not tO mention VAR clit isn't hot. U are doing good just buckle down and keep at it. If you don't win dont get down on ur self at least u had the exposure and then u know to only work harder.

It is not that hard to beat. It takes some practice and mental control. My husband has beaten them on NUMEROUS occasions.
The reality is a retard can read the machine it is all in your breathing and controlling your nerves. It is a black and white print out and there is no real "interpretation" in reading it. They ask control questions and then the poly questions and compare. You need to misdirect the "control" questions. If you do that right you are half way there.

And as far as "Var clit" that is like anything else, it is all preference.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Natty shows in Texas poly every contestant but only class winners(1st-3rd) are piss tested. You can take beta-blockers to help relax for the poly. Mrs W. has the best advice in regards to misdirecting the control questions. Out of curiousity....Why are you competing natural when you are not natural?

Last edited:
trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Polygraphs dont work for car salesman,so act like a used car sallesman

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
Natty shows in Texas poly every contestant but only class winners(1st-3rd) are piss tested. You can take beta-blockers to help relax for the poly. Mrs W. has the best advice in regaurds to misdirecting the control questions. Out of curiousity....Why are you competing natural when you are not natural?

I don't want to...but I can't find an "un natural" show... And, I haven't done tons of research, just know I want to give it a shot, and didn't realize that natural meant you haven't used anything in 7 years. :)

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
there are 2 sanctions, NABBA and NPC. I competed in both sanctions and I felt NABBA really took good care of their athletes. the president Bob Gruskin is a great guy. NPC is very competitive and I felt they treated athletes like shit unless you have pro potential. here's a link to NABBA contest schedule. from the pic I see on your avi, you have a great shape and I think you'll do great.
NABBA USA CONTEST SCHEDULE

This helps a lot! there are a ton in my area! I appreciate it!

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I've decided that the only way to get my face out there, and get noticed, is to get my ass in gear and compete! So, there's a comp on my state in mid Sept. With the cut I've already started, if I get super serious about cardio, and more extreme on my diet, I think I may have a shot...but I know NOTHING about these things, and don't want to look like an ass. I'm going to look at some videos and try to learn some posing techniques. Then, practice, practice, practice in the mirror. here's my question.: They all say "must have polygraph...blah blah blah..."
If the var isn't in my system at the time of the comp. am I "natural"?? And, how does this polygraph thing actually work?? I'm annoyed because I'm super pumped, and I think I could do well if I work hard! :confused:

Hey Girl!

1. You are wrong that the only way you will get noticed is by doing competitions. I took one look at your avatar and immediately took notice. Nice.
2. Anything less than three grams a week of hardcore steroids is natural in my book. I am sure you did not do three grams a week of anavar. Hence, you are natural.
3. Anavar is not a real steroid. It is a girl steroid. Hence, even if you did take three grams a week of anavar, you are still natural in my book.

Hope this helps. LOL

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
Hey Girl!

1. You are wrong that the only way you will get noticed is by doing competitions. I took one look at your avatar and immediately took notice. Nice.
2. Anything less than three grams a week of hardcore steroids is natural in my book. I am sure you did not do three grams a week of anavar. Hence, you are natural.
3. Anavar is not a real steroid. It is a girl steroid. Hence, even if you did take three grams a week of anavar, you are still natural in my book.

Hope this helps. LOL

I like your thinkin'! :D Thanks! we'll see. I'm thinking now, that I need more time. However, this could be a good practice run for the future.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic