Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls

polygraph/competetion help please

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
I've decided that the only way to get my face out there, and get noticed, is to get my ass in gear and compete! So, there's a comp on my state in mid Sept. With the cut I've already started, if I get super serious about cardio, and more extreme on my diet, I think I may have a shot...but I know NOTHING about these things, and don't want to look like an ass. I'm going to look at some videos and try to learn some posing techniques. Then, practice, practice, practice in the mirror. here's my question.: They all say "must have polygraph...blah blah blah..."
If the var isn't in my system at the time of the comp. am I "natural"?? And, how does this polygraph thing actually work?? I'm annoyed because I'm super pumped, and I think I could do well if I work hard! :confused:

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
its all about how you interpret the question, and your body reacts if they say have you used any hormones during training you could say yes i have used birth control LOL.....But they are prolly gonna ask something like have you used any performance enhancing substances in the last 6 monthes.....thats gonna be the problem i would imagine because they will prolly just drug test you to see if you have anything in your system currently........

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I'm assuming it's a natural show if they're testing? I doubt they'll invest money to do urine test as it costs several hundreds $ to test each sample they're looking for. if they test for deca and you were taking winstrol, it won't detect it, thus opting for cheaper polygraph. I've heard people pass it using an irritant like ban-gay under sensitive skin areas like armpit. I think it's supposed to keep heart rhythm more constant due to stress imposed to it. TBH, I knew couple people who competed in musclemania(natural show) and both were loaded as far as amount and types of drugs they were on. keeping a poker face while lying was something I was never good at. hope this helps. good luck with your show.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
hmmmm....thoughts to ponder...It is a natural show.
We'll see.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
You can buy steroid piss test pretty cheap online..... Anyways take a valuem before the test and lie your ass off

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
take 20mg of valium. 5mg won't cover it. Also consider a tack in your shoe as well.

Slic.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I just want y'all to know all the lil bull shot deals to pass the poly test won't work. The person giving the test is a fucking pro! They know when u doing shit. You have to be a pro to control your heart beat. Trust me pretty sure no one here could pass a poly test. Not saying poly test are accurate!!!! That's why poly test are not used in court. Acon I just say train HARD!!! Not tO mention VAR clit isn't hot. U are doing good just buckle down and keep at it. If you don't win dont get down on ur self at least u had the exposure and then u know to only work harder.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
I know at LEAST 2 guys Ive trained with that beat polygraph testing pretty easily- there is plenty of info around the net on beating it... THAT BEING SAID- my personal feeling on the subject is that there are usually plenty of non tested events around... I competed probably 5 or 6 times last year and a half (power) and just opted to leave the amateur divisions to the amateurs... If you arent breaking any of the rules, you cant ever be accused of cheating- and THAT is what seems to set the general public off about AAS use- when "rules" are broken... I know it gets on my nerves when guys I know to be juicing go on and on about their all natural regimen... Then again, most of the polygraph tested shows that Ive seen are CLEARLY not "all natural", so I dont think that you would necessarily "cheating" if you did do this show.. And FYI, last time I checked, full spectrum AAS urine tests were about $400 a piece...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
IMO, this is a simple thing. Don't compete in a natural show. You're not natural. It's not better, it's not worse, it's simply different. Before I turned to AAS, I competed in 3 natural shows, and each time people would fail the test. I always laughed that someone would cheat in order to win a stupid plastic trophy worth about $40. If you want a trophy go buy one and put it on your mantle. If you want to compete in order to see how good your conditioning can be, then do so but compete in a non-tested show.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
IMO, this is a simple thing. Don't compete in a natural show. You're not natural. It's not better, it's not worse, it's simply different. Before I turned to AAS, I competed in 3 natural shows, and each time people would fail the test. I always laughed that someone would cheat in order to win a stupid plastic trophy worth about $40. If you want a trophy go buy one and put it on your mantle. If you want to compete in order to see how good your conditioning can be, then do so but compete in a non-tested show.

I agree. Problem is finding one. I didn't realize that "natural" meant that you haven't EVER used anything (including ephedra). I am very new to the comp scene, so I don't know where/how to find shows. I'd rather not compete in a natural show, for obvious reasons. So, help on how/where to find others??

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I agree. Problem is finding one. I didn't realize that "natural" meant that you haven't EVER used anything (including ephedra). I am very new to the comp scene, so I don't know where/how to find shows. I'd rather not compete in a natural show, for obvious reasons. So, help on how/where to find others??

there are 2 sanctions, NABBA and NPC. I competed in both sanctions and I felt NABBA really took good care of their athletes. the president Bob Gruskin is a great guy. NPC is very competitive and I felt they treated athletes like shit unless you have pro potential. here's a link to NABBA contest schedule. from the pic I see on your avi, you have a great shape and I think you'll do great.
NABBA USA CONTEST SCHEDULE

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic