Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Police arrest suspected steroids dealer

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
the rumor is that K9s will hit on a car at least 50% (give or take) of the time regardless of what is in the car.

It says he had 10K in the trunk and that is what i bet the dogs hit on

Totally true. I've had them hit on a roast beef sandwich before.

Slic.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
K9 are not trained to detect AAS. I know this for a fact. They are also not trained to detect money either. However they are trained to signal on command as if they smell something for probable cause purposes. At least that is what i know with the K9 units in the military, who derrive ALL THEIR TRAINING FROM STATE TROOPER TRAINING MANUALS. just my 2 cents.

People forget about what was on that $10,000....if it was in large bills, it's proven that a large portion of $20 and $100 bills that have been in circulation contain cocaine within the fibers. Enough of those bills and I'm sure the dog could probably get enough of a whiff to be alerted.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I would never consent to letting them search my trunk. I would have gotten out of the car and locked the doors. Let alone admitting on the spot you deal in steriods, are you kidding me.
If you refuse to consent they will come up with a bullshit reason to bring you in. When they do that the vehicle has to have the property inside inventoried before towing it.

Having rights is a myth.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
If you refuse to consent they will come up with a bullshit reason to bring you in

At least where I live if the k-9 unit smells something they don't need your consent to search your vehicle. If you are pulled over for anything legitimate whether it's drug related are not they have about 20 minutes to have a k-9 walk around your car. Anything longer than that has never held up in court here. Also, if you have a separate lockable container inside your car such as a safe they have to acquire a search warrant for it. Different states have different laws though.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
At least where I live if the k-9 unit smells something they don't need your consent to search your vehicle. If you are pulled over for anything legitimate whether it's drug related are not they have about 20 minutes to have a k-9 walk around your car. Anything longer than that has never held up in court here. Also, if you have a separate lockable container inside your car such as a safe they have to acquire a search warrant for it. Different states have different laws though.
An officer can say he smelled pot, or say he saw you throw something out the window. Doesn't need anything else for probable cause.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
If you refuse to consent they will come up with a bullshit reason to bring you in. When they do that the vehicle has to have the property inside inventoried before towing it.

Having rights is a myth.

i agree...what rights...F-0 doesnt need nothing to bust someones ass...they just do most the time...dw

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
Ok so now k9's can detect steroids? Sure thing I call bs on that one. He was been watched way before that stop.
no doubt...73 in 65?! i've seen guys blow past troopers in my state doing almost 80 in a 65 and we've got some assholes here.he was targeted.does everbody that's pulled over for speeding get the K-9 treatment...? i think not.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic