Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Planet Fitness - The Judgement Free Zone

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
People that have anorexia, various body dysmorphia, or mental disorders are deemed to have a disease and are treated for the symptoms.
People whom cut their genitals off or try to deviate from their birth sex are deemed perfectly normal and their actions are embraced.

I don’t get it. At all. I have no problem with trans people, weird sexual fetishes, cross dressing, or whatever. But this whole concept of normalizing the behavior, and forcing compliance to share bathrooms, sports classes, etc is absurd.

if a gay dude wants to dress like a girl.…cool. Just get showered in the men’s room and play on the men’s team. And don’t shun people that don’t buy into your ideology. Anybody is welcome to their own opinion, but there’s no denying that women don’t have a penis and boys don’t have a uterus. It biology and undeniable. cavemen had this shit figured out. There’s no new science here.
It is absolutely a mental disorder and yet they are not only allowed to walk around freely but are protected by the current government and all major social media.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Zero judgement Planet Fitness dedicates an entire 'philosophy' based on bashing Ricky for a muscle shirt and drinking water. If Ricky was a transsexual mental case (redundant) they would celebrate its muscle shirt and gallon jug of water.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Zero judgement Planet Fitness dedicates an entire 'philosophy' based on bashing Ricky for a muscle shirt and drinking water. If Ricky was a transsexual mental case (redundant) they would celebrate its muscle shirt and gallon jug of water.
Tell me that’s f’d up without saying that’s f’d up. Come on now, really? We live in such a messed world right now it’s troubling.

Reactions: CFM
Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
Tell me that’s f’d up without saying that’s f’d up. Come on now, really? We live in such a messed world right now it’s troubling.
You know what’s even worse? They now have a diagnosis for kids that are picky eaters….AFRID. It’s an actual thing. so being a picky eater is a disorder, but a guy wanting to tits isn’t.

we are fucked. These millennials and their children are to be running the show and caring for us in our senior years. They can’t even get my McDonald’s order right, how will the have the competence to wipe my ass and give me my meds?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Wally, I'm post-millennial. I'll be glad to give you your meds, but I draw the line at your other request :mad:.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . . how will the have the competence to wipe my ass and give me my meds?
This was the other request I was citing, but my aim was bad.

(it was a joke Wally)

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I hope they go broke.
From MotleyFool today - as of 12:30 p.m. ET, Planet Fitness stock was down 15% and is now down about 28% from its all-time high, which is a rare decline for this company. Planet Fitness saw its stock value dive by a good $400 million, from $5.3 billion to $4.9 billion, in just a matter of days, following backlash over the chain’s locker room policy.

Yes, I think the fitness industry would do better if Planet Fitness went broke.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
This was the other request I was citing, but my aim was bad.

(it was a joke Wally)
All good. I see it was tiny, I didn’t remember asking for meds or anything. Lol

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Planet fitness makes the news again. This is what happens when you have silly ass rules that allow men to go into a women's locer room

• A man was arrested for using female locker rooms at a North Carolina Planet Fitness gym and claiming that he's transgender
  • Christopher Allan Miller, 38, got completely naked and asked a woman to shower with him and rub lotion on him, according to customers
  • He was arrested for a felony charge of indecent exposure and booked into the Gaston County Jail

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 4 members watching this topic

, , ,