Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Pinning Delts

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Crunchy sound makes me think that's scar tissue.

Absolutely is. Nasty. Sometimes if I hit the right spot I can press as hard as I can and the oil will not budge. I work it out when possible. Hips is a good help with that.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
My left delt, I find a way to hit a vein every m'fing time.....occasional gusher is always fun.

Right delt, no prob. 2cc shot with a 25g 1 inch and it goes all the way in and not a drop lost.

One time last year, I was sitting down, pinned my right delt, I was swollen on dbol and the pin must have been redirected when I pushed in the muscle....well it was a long pin and as soon as I let off the pressure the fukker shot across my bathroom a legit 5-6 feet......freaked me out because the pin was bent while it was in me. No gusher there but it bled.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Absolutely is. Nasty. Sometimes if I hit the right spot I can press as hard as I can and the oil will not budge. I work it out when possible. Hips is a good help with that.

That's one thing I've been fortunate about. I don't have that issue but I used to rotate 10 sites to keep that to a minimum.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
delts are my spot of choice. I do have a little scar tissue build up in the right one, I can get the crunch as well. I just try to move a little one way or the other of it when I remember.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic