Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Pinning Delts

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
dont pin ur delts...hit ur calves u'll love it!!.
.".

lol

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
I only pin delts, pushing in 2cc is easy, l have tried thighs pinning wasnt bad but the next day --- FUCK I was sore.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Delts are a breeze bro!
I have pinned delts - quads - vastus - glutes - biceps
I used to shoot winny in my biceps That fukin hurt my elbows about 20 min, later...For ab out an hour ached like hell have no idea why.

T

thaguy81

Jun 21, 2011
I like the Win in the delt and Deca in glutes. Becareful of the quad I have seen people out of commision for a couple of days from pinning in in the quad. For the outer quad muscle head, inject at the halfway point between your hip bone and your knee.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I have learned to love both the delts and quads. I can put 3ml in each delt but usually keep it to 2 if possible, just more comfortable. I can fit 3-4 ml in a couple different sections of my quad now (about a hand length up from my knee and a hand length down from my waist are the 2 spots I utilize.

Ever since I've started heating up the oil prior to injection I've had ZERO pain the next day....even with 3cc of prop in the quad, nothing. I would highly recommend to all that you heat up your gear prior to injection. For me, I'll heat some water up pretty damn hot in the micro and then let the gear-filled syringe sit in the water for a couple minutes. This also makes the oil slide in much smoother.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I can Pin delts ED 1 cc rotating sides no prob...

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
as fir what Gs says, I agree.. my tapwater gets hot as fuck here.. i crank up the faucet before switching pins and with the cap on and let hot ass water run on the barrel of the syringe for 60 second.. makes the oil much more viscous

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Yeah I've been heating up the gear pretty good and it goes in the delt no problem at all.

E

etul86

May 9, 2011
I pin calves regularly. .5mls in each one. It's really not that bad. I'm sure i could do 1 ml in each with negligible soreness.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I like to split delt shot bilaterally if it is acetate or propionate. Posterior delts, delts or glutes. Never liked quad or pec shots.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
How does one physically pin their rear delts?

I can barely reach my laterals to pin anymore and I'm not that huge.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I only ever do glutes & delts and find delts easiest to do.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic