Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Pinning Delts

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
How does one physically pin their rear delts?

I can barely reach my laterals to pin anymore and I'm not that huge.

You have someone else do it.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Paul I have never pinned rear delts is there a big difference in shoulder growth?

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Paul I have never pinned rear delts is there a big difference in shoulder growth?

I don't think so as far as actual growth but when I hit my triceps, sides delts and rear delts there is some awfully good localized swelling when injecting tren and the pumps are insane! When working real delts it looks like I have half a banana tucked under the skin. I believe the facia gets stretched and helps. Give it a shot bro.

Reactions: HGH
grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
3ml in inner/ outer bicep head, 3ml in lateral and medial tricep. As high as 2ml in each head of delt. Don't do glutes anymore. Prefer quads, can slam as much as 6ml in each without any problems. You'll find your sweet spots soon enough.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Wow I grew fast. I can do 3ml in my delts easy.

And I pin calves with TNE :D

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
I heard spot pinning makes no difference??

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I heard spot pinning makes no difference??

Long story Len. You don't get benefit from "localized testosterone" but there is something to be said about inflammation in the area, the oil volume stretching the fascia or even using PIP as a way to develop a mind muscle connection.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Now doesn't bro science state that test no ester actually stimulates injection site growth? :)

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Delts, as most of you know, are my absolute favorite! The pin slides right in, no pain at all. Even with triblend now its not bad at all. Granted I'm only doing 1 cc in each injection 3x per week but normally prop and tren give me the worst PIP. It takes awhile to push that ish through a 25g but its well worth it as it saves on scar tissue. :)

I was surprised how easy it was to get comfortable pinning delts again after so long not pinning at all. Next spot I'm hitting is quads... Used to be so easy but I'm sure ill have to get used to it again! Ah, how I miss the thrill of pinning. It's truly addicting

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Delts, as most of you know, are my absolute favorite! The pin slides right in, no pain at all. Even with triblend now its not bad at all. Granted I'm only doing 1 cc in each injection 3x per week but normally prop and tren give me the worst PIP. It takes awhile to push that ish through a 25g but its well worth it as it saves on scar tissue. :)

I was surprised how easy it was to get comfortable pinning delts again after so long not pinning at all. Next spot I'm hitting is quads... Used to be so easy but I'm sure ill have to get used to it again! Ah, how I miss the thrill of pinning. It's truly addicting

I wish I could hit quads... I ran a couple cycles with tren ace and was doing every day injections. Pinned quads and delts. My quads are concrete and so is my left delt. Nasty crunchy feeling as I stick the pin in.

When I was 220 and started pinning glutes and quads a 1" worked fine. Now at 270 I'm kinda thinking I need a 1.5 inch for those spots. Especially glutes. I get some PIP there but it feels like my skin is being pinched, not a sore muscle. Make sense? I don't think the oil is going deep enough into the muscle.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Crunchy sound makes me think that's scar tissue.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic