Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Pillar's Log

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
We did it... We FINALLY DID IT!!! We proof that ghosts do exist. Wait a minute... never mind, it's just PoB aka Casper.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
We did it... We FINALLY DID IT!!! We proof that ghosts do exist. Wait a minute... never mind, it's just PoB aka Casper.
Pretty certain if I got a tan then the physique comp jokes will start.

Damned if I do Damned if I dont.

Jealousy is a stinky Cologne bitches!!!

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Can we please concentrate on setting a nice total at 242? You can grow some abs in the spring when...you know....it makes sense.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Pretty certain if I got a tan then the physique comp jokes will start.

Damned if I do Damned if I dont.

Jealousy is a stinky Cologne bitches!!!

Nah... then we'd know you don't live a cave somewhere, lol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Just got home from a weekend in Philly. Interesting place. Some really cool neighborhoods there.

Had a cheesteak at Genos. It was fucking disgusting and that's all I can say about it.

Trained at iron sport gym. Didn't do anything nuts. Apparently my squat isn't fucked up and is actually working.

Worked up in triples to 455 x 3 then 3 singles at 495. All moved fast. Felt a bit on my toes on the third.

Did bench with chain 225 x 3 I think 5 sets then did some back and triceps hypertrophy shit.

Was an awesome weekend. And exhausting. I am completely wiped out. Got home and ate like an asshole. Was SEVERELY dehydrated too. Like enough where I almost went to the damn hospital for an IV. Worked it out though.

Yomo

Yomo

MuscleHead
Dec 18, 2015
seriously Geno's? ...what's next, you're gonna tell me you got it with Whiz too? ....smh...if you're gonna go to the most overrated Cheese steak stops in Philly at least go to Pat's...hell Tony Luke's frozen Cheese Steaks are better than Geno's...I'm a huge fan of Jim's...make the correct stop next time...I'm 20 minutes south of the City of Brotherly Love...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
seriously Geno's? ...what's next, you're gonna tell me you got it with Whiz too? ....smh...if you're gonna go to the most overrated Cheese steak stops in Philly at least go to Pat's...hell Tony Luke's frozen Cheese Steaks are better than Geno's...I'm a huge fan of Jim's...make the correct stop next time...I'm 20 minutes south of the City of Brotherly Love...

Herein lies the problem. Every local tells you go here or there it's better.

How the fuck am I supposed to know? And omg the whiz. Ordering a sammich and asking someone to piss on it was unsettling. Hi whiz on my food please?

Not sure if it's a place I will return to. Time will tell.

Yomo

Yomo

MuscleHead
Dec 18, 2015
If any "Local" mentions Geno's or Pat's, they're tourists......the only media hyped place I still tend to recommend is Chickie's and Pete's...

Casca

Casca

Mar 30, 2014
If any "Local" mentions Geno's or Pat's, they're tourists......the only media hyped place I still tend to recommend is Chickie's and Pete's...

Ah chickie and pete's roosevelt blvd, love that 1.

Or reading terminal, Dinic's

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Comp deads tonight. Team Douchebag was on fucking point tonight. PR'S abound!

Except for me lol

Worked up to 545 x 3 @8... ok maybe it was @7 after watching the video... only thing missing on the team is someone to tell me what to do. Call my sets and numbers etc...

Floor pressed after with the football bar
Worked up to plate quarter and 80 chain for 5x5

Back attack
#repsfordays (but not for gingers God dammit)

I ate like an asshole today. It was fucking awesome.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 4 members watching this topic

, , ,