Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Pillar's Log

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
In your defense, that crease up the middle of the drywall is on what us construction types call a stud...

And you forgot the 3 sets of 10 SLDL's off blocks you did....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
In your defense, that crease up the middle of the drywall is on what us construction types call a stud...

And you forgot the 3 sets of 10 SLDL's off blocks you did....

Yeah so watch "the vid" again. That hole was there!!!

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
You probably shouldn't admit that...now they will say your too small to even finish off a half opened hole in the wall.
Yes, this. Man up pillar, you talk mad on us clients, so it's time for us to repay the favor. I have faith you're gonna kill it in Oct. Let's goooooo

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Seriously fuck BI. He keeps making fun of me for being lean cuisine :( I need my safe space

So deadlifts tonight nothing heavy so I don't blow my load for the week on Monday night like I did last week.

Worked up to 455 x 5 @8

Adductor was so tight and pissed off even after tempering the fuck out of it I couldn't get to the bar. These were actually straight legged.

10x10 upper back work
5 sets of dumbbell rows at 115. Should have gone heavier with these. Probably 140 or so.

5 sets neutral grip low row

Done in like an hour. I love this transition block

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
LOL..... Hey, I don't want you to be mad so I sending ya a present... some pink DL'ing socks.

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Seeing you on the prowler was an eye-opening experience for me. I really need to get my conditioning up. When do you use it, in the context of Bully Yoga? At the end of fluff day? Or as an alternative to one of your competition lift accessories?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Seeing you on the prowler was an eye-opening experience for me. I really need to get my conditioning up. When do you use it, in the context of Bully Yoga? At the end of fluff day? Or as an alternative to one of your competition lift accessories?
5th day for active recovery and after squats. If you just take it for a few laps it can be done a couple times per week no problem. I definitely barfed after squats but a few things come into play

I have zero conditioning

I have asthma

I smoke a lot

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic