Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Pillar's Log

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Well then definitely set up the business paypal account and really take a stab at it.

Have people really talked ill of you? and your program?
Not me no but I have heard others do the same to other coaches. Truthfully I don't think they could afford the 200 monthly fee and stopped after the first month. Tried to save face by trashing the coach.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Trigger warning: slightly corny story ahead

Got back home at about 1 this morning. I spent the weekend in South Carolina at the compound gym ran by none other than Donnie Thompson. I got about 5 hours sleep the entire weekend. I just couldn't sleep. What I experienced there rocked me to my core.

I haven't given two shits lately about training. It's been sporadic as hell and without effort or care. This log is all the evidence of that.

Every October there is a massive meet cosponsored by my gym. I have been pressured to do it. It fills up fast and honestly I was hoping it would have filled up before I registered so I could just say oh darn didn't sign up in time.

Until this weekend...

I left South Carolina reborn. A new man. Completely reinvigorated, motivated and in love with the iron again. I got comments from two guys on the team tonight both asking if I got taller. Of course I didnt. It's confidence. I am walking taller, beaming with pride and oddly even smiling which I really don't do at all normally.

My soul is on fire.

Tonight marks 12 weeks. The peak begins... stay the fuck out of my way!!!!!

Competition deadlifts
Top set of 3 @9 585lbs
Back offs 10% load drop 3 x 3 at 525

Upper back hypertrophy
Chest supported rows
7 sets of 10 160lbs

Lat pulldowns with fat bar
3 sets of 10 180lbs

Cool down: facepulls, hammer curls

Stay tuned for more...

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Good for you the bit about " reborn and reinvigorated " reminded me of Al Pacino's speech from Carlitos Way

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ok might have over done it Monday lol... Wasn't quite recovered am but was ready mentally to bench. Don't like having those out of balance

Comp bench to a top set of 5
315 x 5 @7
335 x 2 @10 wtf ???
Was supposed to do a rep drop here to triples. Did a load drop instead (lol I said load drop)
275 x 4 x 5

Dumbbell Incline press
80 x 4 x 8
80 x 6

Front delt raise - did these with kid portugal. Just kept passing back and forth no rest
35lb plate x 5 x 10

Side raises
30 x 5 x 10

Did a fuck ton of work on the team with the atomic dildo. Everyone is relatively pain free these days. Took a lot of effort though. Wtf would these guys do if I wasn't there?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Figured I would throw up some pics... First couple is just to show current body fatness level. Noticed last night I have veins in my calves which basically gave me a boner... My problem area though is bottom of pecs and love handles. Always the last to go. Keeping my diet very very tight right now. Pretty much just enough fuel to train and then that's it. Changes noticed daily in how I look.

Here you can see I don't carry a ton of fat on top of my abs, it's all over the obliques

NOTWjTK.jpg

This is from the back... bit of a muffin top

OI2f9dB.jpg

And then just for shits and giggles, here is what happens when you don't take better care of yourself and your hips get all fucked up... I lay pipe to that ass

qnENfTV.jpg

At the top left corner of the last pic you can see a doorway into a room with red mats on the floor. That's my rape room. When you are in reaaaaaally bad shape, we go in my rape room and shut the door. People outside of this room are generally horrified hearing the sounds that are produced.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
damn pob i never saw u that lean before..You going BB on me?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
you doing kick backs lol?
Yeah man up six pounds so far and leaner than ever. Ways to go still.

And fuck no I ain't on the Jada future pro training program. That midget needs to get with me so I can put some actual muscle on him.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic