Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Pillar's Log

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Bully Yoga made my legs grow so much that I cannot wear "slim fit" khaki shorts anymore #savinglives

Just wait till you tear every pair of pants and shorts in the crotch.... I can't have shorts or pants last more then 6 months. They always tear down the line.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Very nice.
And ridiculous volume. Please no.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Just wait till you tear every pair of pants and shorts in the crotch.... I can't have shorts or pants last more then 6 months. They always tear down the line.

Inzer needs to start making clothing...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Helped dys put some finishing touches on his garage gym yesterday. Then broke it in with some bench. Did 315 for a triple then a couple back offs at 275 for triples.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011

I don't buy Old Navy bottoms anymore. I've torn two pairs of cargos and two pairs of khakis. I'm Polo-only now #swag

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I don't buy Old Navy bottoms anymore. I've torn two pairs of cargos and two pairs of khakis. I'm Polo-only now #swag

Tight fitting shorts like polo, calvin klein, etc don't even last a month with me. I have to buy size 38-40 even though I'm 36 so I don't look like I'm wearing spandex.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Very Inspiring!!!! I'd invite you to train, but my dog likes to sit and watch us lift hahaha.

I'm off my feet for the next 6 weeks. I'll be captain tophaff for a while anyhow. Well, whenever you build a cage (and by cage, I mean bulletproof glass, 3 deadbolts, 2 lead walls and a motion activated .50cal boobie trap) to put him in, I'll be there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic