Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Philips Respironics CPAP Recall - After 1 Year & 8 Months....Replacement Received

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Sounds good jipped. I think there are a lot of people out there that are overtreated for SA. I saw many in my last group training when I was picking
up my resmed airsense 10. Even with cpap I have taken steps like you and PV mentioned like sleeping on my back instead of rolling over and ripping the mask out. I put a pillow on each side of me which locks me into a flat back and two pillows to keep my head and neck raised a bit.

Yeah, my doc was not very good. I am gonna send it back rather than keep paying on it.

Massive G. I hear you bro. I use biotene as well.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Sounds good jipped. I think there are a lot of people out there that are overtreated for SA. I saw many in my last group training when I was picking
up my resmed airsense 10. Even with cpap I have taken steps like you and PV mentioned like sleeping on my back instead of rolling over and ripping the mask out. I put a pillow on each side of me which locks me into a flat back and two pillows to keep my head and neck raised a bit.
I do that same exact thing with the pillows! A calculated 2 pillows high, then I try to put a pillow or something on both sides, lol!!! I don't use a cpap though...at least yet. After dropping down to 250-260#, most of the sleep apnea I had (very minor), has gone away. I only ever had it bad when I would get over 285#.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I have allergies and sinus issues and goshdamn I hate winter with the gas pack heat.
I even use biotene for dry mouth and wake up like concrete.

I've been using a nasal rinze for the past year or so, and it's helped my nasal issues big time. I got the idea from gotgame.

I re-use a 3oz nasal rinse/squeeze bottle that had a saline solution in it, I think from walmart or rite-aid...just generic brand. This one right here:

Mine is 3oz (88ml), so slightly bigger than the one in the link.

I emptied out the contents. I add warm water to it + 1 heaping teaspoon of table salt + 3 small squirts of J&J baby shampoo. Stir it up, tilt my head back, and gently squeeze the solution into one nasal passage at a time. Blow it out, then do the other side. I do that 1-2x each, every morning. I have not been sick hardly at all, and my nasal issues are pretty much gone. It feels good afterward too. I usually don't have to refill until after 3-4 days of use. The solution that is in there, I put the bottle into slightly boiled water to heat up every morning. OH.....and I had to widen the air opening a little using the tip of a fork.

I think gotgame uses a cup and sucks his up with a 20cc syringe. I think he does it morning and night.

I thought it was looney when I first read it, but i had nasal issues ever since I took the covid shots in 2021. Within a few days, I could tell a HUGE difference. It's a complete must for me now.

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
@Massive G Nasal douches work really well, but I've never heard about mixing baby shampoo in it. What's the science there?

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
@Massive G Nasal douches work really well, but I've never heard about mixing baby shampoo in it. What's the science there?
If you are talking about netipots and shit like that, i wouldnt use them all the time. You push that shit further into your sinuses when use those often and increase your chances of getting sinus infections.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic