Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Perfect Meals: Build Mass & Torch Bodyfat

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Thanks guys.Mr 604,did you just ask if I have any meal ideas?? LOL Sure thing brother,just check in the recipes forum.I have tons of em.

Dieting is always the hardest part of bbing so the easier and more tasteful you make it the greater chances of sticking to it you'll have.

peanutbutter27

peanutbutter27

Dec 14, 2011
What do u think about this:
8 am wakeup: half scoop of whey w water
9-9:30: 1.5 serving oatmeal w/ dried cranberries. Can of tuna with mayo (olive oil made). 2 cups black coffee. multi
post workout: 1 scoop twinlab protein w low fat milk and serving of all natural honey. 1.5 serving of oatmeal w/ all natural peanut butter
lunch: whole grain pasta w/ olive oil and chicken breast....OR....egg and cheese sandwich on whole grain bread.
Dinner: 1 large yam, 6-8 oz chicken breat (baked), and 1 serving of spinach.
Dessert: 2 eggos, peanut butter and jelly (the best)

S

Simon88

Nov 3, 2010
Isn't this meal plan from simply shredded com??

tbrowne

tbrowne

Dec 29, 2011
great post good info eating is the toughest part of it

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
diet for me is definitely the hardest part to maintain.. which stresses me out like crazy lol

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
this is a great post for those looking for a basic bodybuilding diet. i'd like to just add to the "hardgainer" aspect by stating that my whey shakes are always mixed with whole milk, my eggs are always whole eggs, and casein protein plays a huge role in my supplementation as well. with my "hardgainer" metabolism i need a slow release protein in my diet in order to stay anabolic for longer periods of time throughout the day.
one more tip for the hardgainer...EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL. yea, you heard me. its loaded with calories and healthy fats for those of us that have difficulty consuming enough calories throughout the day in order to beat our metabolism so to speak.
great write up though FIST

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
diet for me is definitely the hardest part to maintain.. which stresses me out like crazy lol

Feel you there!!!

This is a good post I missed first time around,

I think people get overwhelmed with "clean" and how to change from processed to a new way of eating and give up, this is a great basics that can be adjusted for anyone!

B

bag1980

Feb 23, 2012
fist wonderful post, i love the why and the tips, its nice to have examples of bodybuilding foods ,thank you sir

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic