Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Peptides............which ones, how much and why ?

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Allright, thx for your input. I'll continue to read up on the various ghrp's and plan to run one of them with my cjc1295 when the time comes.

Ipamorelin looks interesting - any downside to it other than the SLIGHT decrease in spike compared to GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 ? Seems to me like elevated cortisol and prolactin are a potentially significant trade off for a slightly elevated pulse with the latter two.

It depends on where i am at goal wise. I like some of the secondary effects like increased hunger from ghrp6 if i am putting on size. If i am trying to hold a given weight while leaning up, i like ghrp2. If i am purely trying to reduce bodyfat then i like ipam because i can dose it higher to compensate for the SLIGHTLY weaker pulse.

Another thing to consider is that the strength of the pulse form ghrp2 is age dependent, i am not familiar with your age but i know for me at 34, it doesnt affect me. I have friends that are over 40 though who do not care for the results of ghrp2 and LOVE ipam.

Spectrum

Spectrum

Dec 16, 2010
It depends on where i am at goal wise. I like some of the secondary effects like increased hunger from ghrp6 if i am putting on size. If i am trying to hold a given weight while leaning up, i like ghrp2. If i am purely trying to reduce bodyfat then i like ipam because i can dose it higher to compensate for the SLIGHTLY weaker pulse.

Another thing to consider is that the strength of the pulse form ghrp2 is age dependent, i am not familiar with your age but i know for me at 34, it doesnt affect me. I have friends that are over 40 though who do not care for the results of ghrp2 and LOVE ipam.

Again, thx for your input. The examples based on goals (adding size, maintaining size, purely leaning out) are helpful. I'm over 45 so Ipam still looks like a good candidate for me.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Again, thx for your input. The examples based on goals (adding size, maintaining size, purely leaning out) are helpful. I'm over 45 so Ipam still looks like a good candidate for me.

yeah man, i get a lot of people asking me for help with peptide protocols over on my other home and i normally reccommend IPAM unless someone says iw ant the BIGGEST pulse i can get, to hell with prolactin and cortisol issues=-) Dont get too many of those. That being said, i personally love ghrp6 in the opff-season the hujnger is absolutely ridiculous!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic