Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Peptide Stack...opinions please

PerthT

PerthT

Mar 11, 2012
Hi Guys,

I hate starting new threads but i have spent weeks looking for info on these and i have found heaps of different things but nothing that is exactly what i need. So glad i joined here though because i have learnt so much!!!

I want to do a peptide stack and so far i have this in mind:

GHRP-2 100mcgs 3 x ED
Osteraine 1ml ED
GRF 1-29 75mcgs 3 x ED

Am looking at 12 weeks.

Could i get your thoughts on dosages with these. The one i am most confused about id the GRF as i have found so many conflicting things about the dosage with this.

I am a 23 year old male,
123KG
12% bf
202Cm tall.

My diet is clean but high calories and i try to eat 6 times a day. Weights 5 times a week and cardio 2 times.

Thanks for your help

Tom

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
your G2 and grf doses are good. some go a bit higher with the grf like 100mcg, but you will find your sweet spot. Nice you did the research and posted a well planned cycle.

But why go off after 12 weeks? I run just G2 at 100mcg, 2-4 times a day and find it works the same as a combo similar to what you're doing and costs way less... But anyway, try it out and see...

PerthT

PerthT

Mar 11, 2012
G2...Im guesiing thats GHRP2? Just so i dont confuse myself even futher :n00b:

The main reason is absolute vanity.....i am going to thailand on a boys trip and am going to diet right down for it so the peptide stack is to add some mass before the cut.
It is a very simple thing that motivates me but its the goal at the end

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
yes, G2 is ghrp-2. Add some clen and T3 if you're already on something. It's insane how well that works. The peptides will make you retain water though, so you gotta be on top of your diet.

PerthT

PerthT

Mar 11, 2012
Thanks Ritch! I have some clen ready for when i want to cut down. Ive been trying GW1516 for couple of weeks and am loving it so will definatly use that again with the clen. I will keep that in mind for sure.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
No problem, hope you enjoy the peptides. You may get low blood sugar for a 10 minute period and sweat a bit. I'm experiencing this right now...

PerthT

PerthT

Mar 11, 2012
Have you tried Frag 176-191? I was thinking about that for cutting down. Haha i heard that it can make you sweat and feel light headed for a bit

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
haven't tried the frag, the reviews are terrible, the one's I read and keep a close eye on this stuff.

PerthT

PerthT

Mar 11, 2012
I have read mixed reviews aswell. A friend tried it and absolutly loved the results so it got me curious. Thanks again bud

Oh and what do you mean keep a close eye on it?

Last edited:
PerthT

PerthT

Mar 11, 2012
Do you prefere GHRP2 or GHRP 6? Heard mixed review about both

newNimproved

newNimproved

May 30, 2012
im interested in your review, i might try something similar in winter

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic