Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Peps and HGH and Damn Sleepy!! WHY????

Sep 11, 2012
Im trying to work through it but it isnt quite as bad as you are experiencing. Actually not nearly as bad , but man when it hits it takes all i have not to nod right out.

I hate to do it because the peps are so great for you, but we gotta stay awake for a number of reasons. If we're taken enough hgh peps can be taken once a day before bed I think. Good luck brother I'm going to before bed pins on the peps.

R

Random Guy

May 5, 2013
Modafinil/modalert is good for them days that you just have to stay awake

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
If I don't get my 10 hours, i'm not myself. Caffine is needed to get me out of bed too.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I don't have enough peps experience to chime in but it sounds like hypoglycemia and/or hypothyroidism.

Sep 11, 2012
I don't have enough peps experience to chime in but it sounds like hypoglycemia and/or hypothyroidism.

I would think possibly a touch of hypoglycemia, but not hypothyroidism due to the fact that I have a great metabolism and nothing ever comes up in my blood work, but hypoglycemia, ya, I always get hungry as hell with all the peps and hgh, but not the ghrp-2. I always have a snack ready for about 20 minutes after I take the peps. Sometimes it's controllable and sometimes I feel like I can't stop even after all the food in the house is gone. I'm watching it now that I've just started the peps up again. A little tweak here a little tweak there. I think I've hit the sweet spot for now. This is an older post. Surprised it came up, but I appreciate it brother.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
GH suppresses thyroid function. 100mcg t4 helps a lot.

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
Drop the cjc, its been proven now to give us what we don't want which is gh bleed. Go with sermorelin. Gives you the gh pulse we want.

Ipam is the best ghrp you can find, I'd go with the 2 of them combined with 2iu of gh after each shot of the peps.

You are going to be tired!!!!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I had to make the switch from GHRP to Ipa also. GHRP was absolutely destroying my energy and all I wanted to do was sleep all day. I actually went back in for blood work because I have a history of a GI bleed and actually thought I was anemic again. Since making the switch, I am feeling much better. I have, however, increased my Hgh dose to 4iu and started slin, which, combined, are making me sleepy again, but not near as bad as the GHRP made me.

B

bmorlock

Oct 5, 2012
I have been takeing 8 iu hyges and 10 iu blue tops and I cant stay awake at work , I just want to sleep all day , igf make me very very tired as well

Hey RR long time no see bro

Sep 11, 2012
I posted a new thread the other day on my new regimen with the peps. I added Ipam and sermorelin to it. So far I have been on this new line up for a few days and feel great so far. As I stated in that thread I will tweak when necessary. If you guys could check that thread and tell me the yields of hgh daily with what I got going. I don't want to take things off I would just rather tweak the dosages when needed. Check out the other thread guys. Thanks

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic