Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Peps and HGH and Damn Sleepy!! WHY????

Sep 11, 2012
Hello all, I'm on hgh and cjc-1295, ghrp-2, ghrp-6 and hgh-frag and every couple of weeks when I'm home I sleep for at least 24hrs only waking to go to the can. The wife gets pissed. Also when I'm at work everyday at about 2pm it takes all I have to stay awake. Caffiene doesn't cut. I can't handle hard core or even light energy drinks because it feels like my heart will pop out of my chest and my skin crawls and so on. I think the ghrp-6 is doing it, but I'm not sure. Is there anything I can take to combat this or suck it up take some energy drinks and stop being a snatch? Or is there something else to combat it? I take my supps, aminos, vitamins and so on. Any help is appreciated all.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The gh always makes me sleepy, maybe cut back on some of the shit???? lol

Sep 11, 2012
The gh always makes me sleepy, maybe cut back on some of the shit???? lol

Sheeeiiiiit brother, I just pumped up the hgh from 6iu to 8iu per day. I never got the sleepy feeling until I introduced the peps. From what I've seen on other spots the ghrp can make you tired and eat the whole fridge. If it's the ghrp I'll go to ipam or hex or sermorlin. Anything

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
When I started blasting GH, my sleep was getting extreme. I would almost pass out driving. Had my doc script me some provigil. That shit helps a lot.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The ghrp makes me hungry as anything ever in the world but it did not seem to make me sleepy you are taking a smorgasboard of gh type items though, the combo has got to be doing wonders for you other than the sleep side effect.

Sep 11, 2012
When I started blasting GH, my sleep was getting extreme. I would almost pass out driving. Had my doc script me some provigil. That shit helps a lot.

Provigil, what does that do? Semper Fi

Sep 11, 2012
The ghrp makes me hungry as anything ever in the world but it did not seem to make me sleepy you are taking a smorgasboard of gh type items though, the combo has got to be doing wonders for you other than the sleep side effect.

Ya, other than the Rip Van Winkle all is good. Strength is up, pumped all day, shedding fat, joints are getting better, skin is tightening I could go on. My regimen goes like this:

8iu hgh daily
cjc-1295 300mcg daily
ghrp-2 300mcg daily
ghrp-6 300mcg daily
hgh-frag 750mcg daily
500mg test cyp weekly
400mg deca weekly
1mg anastrazole daily

I'm really just chillin right now, but in six weeks it'll be at least 2grams aas weekly and 10iu daily hgh. I'm gonna swell up like the bees got a hold of me.

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
Im taking just ghrp6 and cjc 1293 and i find it almost impossible to keep my eyes open about 45 mins after each pin. Which before bed is great but the upon waking and esp the midday pin its brutal. I was told it may pass but it hasnt yet.

Sep 11, 2012
Im taking just ghrp6 and cjc 1293 and i find it almost impossible to keep my eyes open about 45 mins after each pin. Which before bed is great but the upon waking and esp the midday pin its brutal. I was told it may pass but it hasnt yet.

Brother, I'm sleeping some days 20 hours. I'll wake up to pin eat piss and shit and I'm back asleep. I think I have to drop the peps and stick with the hgh. I can take as much as I want and it's pharma grade. I think I'll take it at bed time. Period. I can't be sleeping all day.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Brother, I'm sleeping some days 20 hours. I'll wake up to pin eat piss and shit and I'm back asleep. I think I have to drop the peps and stick with the hgh. I can take as much as I want and it's pharma grade. I think I'll take it at bed time. Period. I can't be sleeping all day.

For someone working construction full time with kids, it sounds like you reside in Heaven! Sleeping in, to me, means getting up at 7:30am on the weekends.

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012

Im trying to work through it but it isnt quite as bad as you are experiencing. Actually not nearly as bad , but man when it hits it takes all i have not to nod right out.

Sep 11, 2012
I work 5weeks on 5weeks off. I noticed my last hitch I was sleepy all the time and it's the peps. So since I'm running 8iu hgh I'm just gonna run the peps before bed. I think that will be fine. My wife is ticked about the whole sleep thing because my schedule is opposite of hers so it's like I'm not even here. Thank God I was awake for Halloween tonight or I would have been divorced in a second.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic