Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

Pec delt tie in

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Ok any suggestions? No issues at all on anything last week, come in today for chest. Hit my warmups on bench 135x6, 225x2, 335x1 and then throw 405 on there which I've been doing that for a month now, and lower down and about 2 inches off my chest my upper pec/delt tie in gets really tight and I decide I shouldn't go any lower, I went ahead and pushed it up myself though I still had the power. Well, after it got real tight and sore. I kept doing shoulder moves to warn it up but then even 135 on bench or the bar on incline and 10 lb flyes would send it in pain. Its still mobile and there was no tearing sound or anything notable other than tightness when I lowered the rep..

I think in going to take the whole week off as I probably needed a reload anyway, and keep taking my osyeo BiFlex and my super cissus and eating like normal, but any suggestions? Anyone ever encounter this? It feels like its the muscle where my upper pec and front delt connect.. its sore and tight right now. Would a week off be enough?

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Thats why so many guys like me don't do flat bench anymore….

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
You are on the verge of a tear. I tore mine years ago. Had the same feeling. Should have taken time off. I would say don't do anything for 30 days that affects the area.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic