Dec 23, 2010
Brady is definitely not a QB to be taken lightly.. That's for damn sure

a friend sent me that and I just had to laugh

I hear ya but put him behind da bears O-line and he'd by cryin lika pussy

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
Losing Aquib and not capitalizing on first have field position where huge.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I fuckin told you to take those points uphill!
Did I not say I can see Balt winning outright?
Pretty sure that's what I said.
I'm not gonna slam Brady or the Pats since they made it a lot further than my boys (not to mention you already know how i feel) but you can't bet with your heart bro!

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
pats choke again. i love it. wicked psyched lol

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Belichick = Waaaaaaaaaaaah......Waaaaaaaaaaah.....

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Congrats to Bass Killer and any other baltimore fans out there. Flacco stepped up and as a team, the Ravens outplayed and outmatched the Patriots. Good luck in the super bowl to the Harbaugh brothers, that's something pretty cool for both of them....

Ray Lewis is still a murderer and I'm cringing at the quotes and sayings over the next two weeks from him.

HA, you called it but I'm still 11-2 over the last two weeks, I'll take it. ;)

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
If he actually murdered those two people.. They would have never allowed him to plead down to obstruction of justice.. Come on.. Ever ask yourself why the other two weren't sued? It's because a barber doesn't make shit as far a money is concern..

I guess no one here has ever been in the wrong place when a friend did something stupid..

Back to the thread at hand.. I will say The Pats had me worried the first half.. Brady did seem like he could move the chains pretty well..

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
If he actually murdered those two people.. They would have never allowed him to plead down to obstruction of justice.. Come on.. Ever ask yourself why the other two weren't sued? It's because a barber doesn't make shit as far a money is concern..

I guess no one here has ever been in the wrong place when a friend did something stupid..

Back to the thread at hand.. I will say The Pats had me worried the first half.. Brady did seem like he could move the chains pretty well..

COngrats to your boys BK....if they ever found the white suit, he'd be another Rae Carruth.

Either way, your boys earned it. Thought we would open up the cylinders in the 2nd half and pull away....Baltimore played better, no excuses. Congrats.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
WTF, what a shitty game to go to.. pissed!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic