kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Pats vs Niners in the SB..... Niners win the title in a close game

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Been there done that. Pats and Niners. Brady only has a few sb runs left, and kaper is too inexperienced. Pats win and I'll give ya 13 points.
Wasn't everyone sayin that the last time they met , and with the cheeseheads? lol I may take you up on that spread!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Bro I'm from Pittsburgh so that's why. Lol. My cousin pkayed for the niners and I've always liked the falcons. Well honestly I'm ready for the bruins.

You and me both....I lived in GA for a couple years so I don't mind the falcons....but with rapelessburger, crashamotorcycleberger, forceachicktofuckberger or however you steel workers refer to him as, I'll still take Brady.

With that being said, thank god hockey is back!! Fuck Jacobs btw.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
You and me both....I lived in GA for a couple years so I don't mind the falcons....but with rapelessburger, crashamotorcycleberger, forceachicktofuckberger or however you steel workers refer to him as, I'll still take Brady.

With that being said, thank god hockey is back!! Fuck Jacobs btw.
Whatever you want to call him, he still has 2 rings since Brady has won one :D

gator_mclusky

gator_mclusky

RIP
Sep 20, 2010
Cant stand the Pats since the "Tuck Rule" took a SB trip from my Raiders. Hate em. Theyre damn good...but I hate em..lol That being said, I think they will beat the Ravens. Too high powered. I hope Im wrong. Would love to see Ray Lewis go out in SB fashion. And the 9ers will be in it. That Kippernick fella is one helluva QB.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Whatever you want to call him, he still has 2 rings since Brady has won one :D

really? Is this a serious rebuttal to an invalid comparison? lol.....don't even open up that can of worms, they're not even on the same level.

Like comparing Joe Dimaggio to Joe Morgan....sure Morgan won 2 rings but he was a lifetime .270 or so hitter.....zing!!

Brady is a legend and Toothlessburger will be a shadow of Bradshaw and never be considered a legend...

Got nuttin but luv for ya II....bring it on baby!!
Cant stand the Pats since the "Tuck Rule" took a SB trip from my Raiders. Hate em. Theyre damn good...but I hate em..lol That being said, I think they will beat the Ravens. Too high powered. I hope Im wrong. Would love to see Ray Lewis go out in SB fashion. And the 9ers will be in it. That Kippernick fella is one helluva QB.

Ya know, I remember the exact place where I was during that game and I'll completely acknowledge that it was a bullshit call and maybe wouldve changed the label "dynasty" for the pats had it not been for that play and vinatieri's heroics throughout the whole playoffs....that was an unbelievable year but that call itself would leave the saltiest taste in my mouth had the roles been reversed.

Keep in mind fellas, I love sports in general and as partial as I am to my patriots, red sox, bruins and celtics but I'm a sports fan first and I don't always immediately go on the defense.......however, I love the debates and I call in to the local sports talk radio stations here frequently. It's been a rather fun 12 years around here with all the rings that we've obtained. I consider it a decade of dominance given the ratios and I'm proud to be where I'm from.

But I respect the game first

Fan of my team second

And a yankee, peyton, rapemoregirlsberger, lakers, knicks, NYRangers, Canucks, Canadiens, and Jets hater 3rd (in no particular order....just general hate haha)

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
really? Is this a serious rebuttal to an invalid comparison? lol.....don't even open up that can of worms, they're not even on the same level.

Like comparing Joe Dimaggio to Joe Morgan....sure Morgan won 2 rings but he was a lifetime .270 or so hitter.....zing!!

Brady is a legend and Toothlessburger will be a shadow of Bradshaw and never be considered a legend...

Got nuttin but luv for ya II....bring it on baby!!

Haha... you just have a hard on for Tommy! Where would you rank Brady all-time? 1st? LOL... Brady is a great QB, and Ben is completely different. Winning is all that matters at the QB position. Therefore, my point remains. Is Ben as good as Brady? No. But he will end up in the hall of fame and it's possible he will end up with a couple more rings on the way. And while Brady may be the better QB, Ben is the better football player. By that, I mean you could put Ben back with the leather helmets and he would be a star. Brady would refuse to go out on the field.

Last edited:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Haha... you just have a hard on for Tommy! Where would you rank Brady all-time? 1st? LOL... Brady is a great QB, and Ben is completely different. Winning is all that matters at the QB position. Therefore, my point remains. Is Ben as good as Brady? No. But he will end up in the hall of fame and it's possible he will end up with a couple more rings on the way. And while Brady may be the better QB, Ben is the better football player. By that, I mean you could put Ben back with the leather helmets and he would be a star. Brady would refuse to go out on the field.

Brady is not #1 of all time.....yet....I put him 4th currently....although he's #1 of this millenium, don't deny that regardless if you hate him. However, I'll take a pretty boy QB over a moron that can't get laid on his own and would rather force a girl in the women's bathroom while his bodyguards stand guard at the entrance...hmmmmmm? haha

Big Ben is a beast and has played through some serious injuries, I respect that he is a "football player"....I'll still ride the coat tails of my polished, master of his craft QB however.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic