Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Pats v Ravens

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Suck it Balt fans (except basskiller, that dude's cool)....if they only found the white suit, he wouldn't be on this field anyhow. However, his send off at Balt's last home game was one of the coolest things that I saw in sports.

Be that as it may, fuck him, we're overdue for another ring.

View attachment 3506

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
I hate both teams so lose lose situation for me. Go falcons.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Then start an "atlanta beats the 9'ers" and I'll sit back and grab some popcorn to watch the e-raping haha.

Good luck to your boys Herm, it should be a great game but can't deny that SF is gonna look scary on turf.....you guys got your hands full.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I got the Pats in this one. They are pretty tough at home, Brady will have his way with the Ravens sunday. 34-24 Pats

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I like the way Ray lewis plays, cant stand his over the top antics in interviews. Guy is weird. With that said, this game could go either way. Im not a Brady fan and hope him and the hoody get is shoved deep where the sun doesnt shine.

49ers are gonna beat atlanta handily ( sorry herm ), too much offense and defense for the dirty birds to handle. AN all Harbough brother bowl would be pretty cool.

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
Been there done that. Pats and Niners. Brady only has a few sb runs left, and kaper is too inexperienced. Pats win and I'll give ya 13 points.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Been there done that. Pats and Niners. Brady only has a few sb runs left, and kaper is too inexperienced. Pats win and I'll give ya 13 points.

Too inexperienced? Thats what they said about Brady when he started over Bledsoe when he won his first ring.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Kaep ain't brady..........yet, but he's got the goods........and that lack of experience and those fast legs could be the key.....although the media hype around a super bowl is nuts. We'll do a much better job of keeping him in the pocket and not to mention that he's gonna see 30-40 different defensive formations and won't be able to run the option as his first audible.....it's no secret.

I'd love to think if we meet again that 13 points would cover, however if we do, I'm thinking it's SF -2 -130 on the moneyline is what it'll be. Might want to throw a prop bet in there for a 10 point pats victory ExVet, would probably pay out 7, maybe 8-1.

Raiden and Graniteman, I've never dogged your 9'ers and have a bunch of respect for what theyve done and it was sad to see how it ended last year. Our first goal is Baltimore and they're playing all out and regardless of the spread, they're flying high right now and will be very tough to beat. I don't think Flacco will have the ability to do what he did against our defense....keep in mind, we were top 10 in almost every defensive category and our stigma of being heavily weighted as an offensive only team should have subsided by this year.

Anyhow, good luck to the Ravens....I love my pats but mainly I don't want to see that murderer flap his gums for 2 weeks with his born again gospel quotes during his retirement tour.....sure, any man that thinks he's gonna go from a millionaire to a convicted murderer facing life in prison will find God.

Last edited:
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Teams I HATE:

1. Ratbirds
2. Belicheat & the Patriots

That said, go cheaters!

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Ravens surprised everyone when they beat Denver including me. Everyone had written them off. SO with that said I'm gonna say Pats but I wouldn't put any money on it

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Then start an "atlanta beats the 9'ers" and I'll sit back and grab some popcorn to watch the e-raping haha.

Good luck to your boys Herm, it should be a great game but can't deny that SF is gonna look scary on turf.....you guys got your hands full.

Bro I'm from Pittsburgh so that's why. Lol. My cousin pkayed for the niners and I've always liked the falcons. Well honestly I'm ready for the bruins.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic