ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I dont think or feel , I just do.........We all have are own way

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
gonna say in the 3 to 5 range every time I train...depending on the day (how I feel and what body part). I enjoy the pain I feel when I push myself ... live for it almost. It's more of a burn .... when the burn hits a peak it becomes pain. Like the burn that doesn't stop between sets when I crush my delts.... or the pain in my knees getting the extra leg press rep or two...there's a fine line.

It's other pain that's plagued me that I hate. pain in my brain and pain due to injury and recently surgery.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
iNJURY PAIN SUX BUT THAT ONE YOU CANT IGNORE BECAUSE YOU NEED TO FEEL IT S THAT YOU DONT MAKE THE INJURY WORSE THAN IT IS.

Sometimes the biggest challenge is to distinguish between injury and laziness

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
If I focus I am good for a 4. That means not being distracted with other thoughts. Also it depends on the body part. And the pee hole is off limits...

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I embrace lactic acid burn, muscle fatigue and right muscles 2 days after a heavy leg workout. Going into the zone and coming out w/ runner's high and that post-workout relaxed feeling is amazing.

What I don't like are things like tendonitis and knees that crunch when I squat.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I have to admit for the past few years I had gotten somewhat lazy and used my age as an excuse not to push myself through the pain barrier. I kept telling myself "at my age I just need to maintain, no need to kill myself" and was just going through the motions for the most part. But after deciding to compete again and training with the guys in Aruba, I have found that zone again. Maybe it's because I now have a reason or a goal I want to reach, whatever the reason I am now training in the 4 zone and sometimes hitting 5, especially on leg days.

I have been sore as hell and have had days I had a hard time walking but damn does it feel GOOD!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic