Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

OxyElite Pro? Anyone try it?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Yup starwind my experirnce as well. I have to add ephedrine hcl to feel anything. Once we begin using stims regularly, its easy to develop a tolerance

Starwind

Starwind

Nov 6, 2011
Yup starwind my experirnce as well. I have to add ephedrine hcl to feel anything. Once we begin using stims regularly, its easy to develop a tolerance

Then when you quit using it the come down is horrible.. It can last for days feeling drained... Makes you want to take it just to feel normal... oh drugs... such lovely things.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Yeah it don't do much for me either but my wife likes it. These days for me its 3 scoops of Jack3d or C4 and 50mg ephed before the gym.

C4 is worthless now they took the 1,3 out of it. If you want something that will almost give you a heartattack try allmax nutrition razor 8 blast powder.

ICE

ICE

Nov 4, 2011
It's a great product that does work. Stack it with Recreate and you have a winner. ;)

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
OR U JUST CYCLE ANOTHER

UOTE=Starwind;82073]Then when you quit using it the come down is horrible.. It can last for days feeling drained... Makes you want to take it just to feel normal... oh dru

s... such lovely things.[/fQUOTE]

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
It's a great product that does work. Stack it with Recreate and you have a winner. ;)

LOOK AT WHAT UR SAYIN, " STACK IT WITH", YOU HAVE TO STACK CUZ ITS WORTHLESS. its way way way overpriced. For that money you actually can try some of these other compounds people speak of. Jacked is cheaper and better, in many cases we can utilize a sponsor here and buy the main compound for far less money. to sornd that amount of cash for a product that cant stand alone is complete foolery

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Works awesome.for my wife WITHOUT stacking it with anything

A

Aaronl

Nov 20, 2011
Awesome thermo, I started with just one in the morning (it was pretty strong at first), then built up to 1 in the AM, 1 in the afternoon...very effective, I dropped about 15 pounds in just over 2 months (of course, cleaning my diet up helped too). I'd avoid other caffeine sources, especially if you're sensitive to stimulant, and drink a lot of water (and first make sure your diet's right, otherwise, you're basically wasting your time & money)

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
i thought this was pure shit.. made me SOO nauseous, lost my appetite, and I didnt notice any significant fat loss during contest prep

wont use it again

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
if its a appetite suppressant thats just a quick fix. there also known as anoxeric supplements. not eating will make anyone lose weigh, both good and bad. When I go into my shows i was eating in excess of 60 oz of meat a day on top of my carbs and veggies. you need to stroke your metabolism and get it burning off the fat not starve the body. For that reason i never liked products like this. Its a quick fix.

W

warren coolidge

May 27, 2011
The first bottle was a dream come true... The second and third was no such luck... Not sure if I just got used to it or what. I have to mix up fat burners to really feel it. With that said I still Used the third bottle of oxy elite a year after and it wasn't even a shadow of that first bottle.

I tend to agree..

R

r4mpage

Mar 30, 2012
I tend to agree..

The appetite suppression aspect of it still works for me every time, I don't notice much for 'fat loss' if my diet stays the same. The energy initially is nice, tends to drop off by the third week everytime, regardless.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic