Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

OxyElite Pro? Anyone try it?

PICT

PICT

Apr 2, 2012
I used this and nothing really happened...except for the fact that I got dizzy and nauseous.
Wouldn't have minded as much, but bugger all weight came off in the process!
So a couple of remaining bottles have a wee bit of dust on 'em now.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Great for OTC. Seen many people around me have good results from it but you do need to take a break every now and then to get the full effects, not just keep ramping up the dosage thinking more is better. It just got banned in Australia because it contains Yohimbine (which is on the label as its precursor) and they brought out OxyElite Powder which is no where near as good, so make sure your getting Pro and not Powder.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Use a bottle, then take time off equal to usage time...

If your diet is dialed in, and you're doing cardio correctly, this helps push you a bit further and stay the course.

I used this and it worked great for me while trying to stay in a healthy caloric deficit.

Doesn't have the fat burning capabilities of the ECA stack, so it's not even close to a magic pill... And it'll break the bank account too, but far from worthless.

I wouldnt recommend any OTC far burner to anyone who isn't serious about their diet and exercise though. If you're slacking, send me a cashier's check in the amount of OEP and I'll make it my duty to tell you you're progressing nicely!

markjhouse

markjhouse

Oct 25, 2012
I used OxyElite Pro and HydroxyCut alot most of 2011. I found I basically just wanted the extra energy boost. Yeah, it curbs the appetite too, but caffeine pills do the same. So now I just purchase 200mg caffeine pills for $3.98 a bottle of 60 tablets. A whole lot cheaper and does the same thing. I never saw any real benefits other than the same ones you get with caffeine.

B

bikeracer2012

Nov 21, 2012
worked for me as an over the counter option...I had to be sure to work out right after taking or else I felt very uncomfortable : edgy.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Black Diamonds or black mamba work better and r cheaper

Hell Dnp is way better lol

M

meshwell

May 8, 2013
I get the tingling sensation as well. My apeptite fluctuates all the time.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
It's shit to me, I dumped it out, did nothing at all. I will tell you this there is some stuff called Hell Fire by Innovative that will light your ass up.

S

Seamus

Apr 28, 2013
Does the trick for me, downside is I couldn't sleep or get a good hard on at times.
Could only use it for a short time.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I'm on the original now(1,3d version). I would rate it about a 4 on 1-10 scale. Much better products out there. I actually add a methydrene cap to my oxys cause they're weak as hell. Try Iforce Dexaprime. Makes oxy elites look like baby aspirin.

S

sofargone561

Feb 26, 2013
I like it. works great for me. gives me energy and supreses my apatite without making me feel weird or feel like shit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic