Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

OxyElite Pro? Anyone try it?

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
Tried it and liked it... comes w/ 90 capsules and only paid around $25.00! Some gym friends and I figured out a good way to try new fat burners/ thermogenic's....we all buy something different and trade about 10 pills out for something the other friend has...GREAT way to sample new products instead of being stuck w/ the same one for months and months!! :)

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I get the stuff for like $5 a bottle so yeah I have tried it. Don't seem to do very much for me. About like a cup of coffee if that. My wife seems to like it ok.

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
I get the stuff for like $5 a bottle so yeah I have tried it. Don't seem to do very much for me. About like a cup of coffee if that. My wife seems to like it ok.

Daaannnnggg....$5.00?? Do you get it off the back of a truck??? lol

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Daaannnnggg....$5.00?? Do you get it off the back of a truck??? lol

Close....lol I have a good friend who is the manager of 5 GNC stores in my area. She gets "scratch and dent" merchandise all the time so I end up getting the hookup on certain things. I have got jars of Jack3d for $5 and large cans of protein powder for $10.

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
Close....lol I have a good friend who is the manager of 5 GNC stores in my area. She gets "scratch and dent" merchandise all the time so I end up getting the hookup on certain things. I have got jars of Jack3d for $5 and large cans of protein powder for $10.

Jeesh!! Well, If you ever want to get rid of any of your "scratch and dent" merchandise, for a good price.. let me know :) I live in NC!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
In my 20-30 years of weightlifting, i tried everything, even before that one of my silat guros was an herbalist so we drank mau huang tea (ephredra) prior and during. So my main use of anything is any type of stimulant and fat burner, so therefore my receptors are shot and only respond to the strongest. Oxyelite pro, in my opinion is usrless and a total waste of cash, particularly cuz its so damn pricey and dont do shit. I had to add pure ephedrine just to keep me from trsshing it

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Yeah it don't do much for me either but my wife likes it. These days for me its 3 scoops of Jack3d or C4 and 50mg ephed before the gym.

Starwind

Starwind

Nov 6, 2011
The first bottle was a dream come true... The second and third was no such luck... Not sure if I just got used to it or what. I have to mix up fat burners to really feel it. With that said I still Used the third bottle of oxy elite a year after and it wasn't even a shadow of that first bottle.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic