TableEffit
What's New?

over seas gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Longworthb

Jan 20, 2013
They will just seize it and ull get a letter from customs. Most places will reship as long as u have proof of seizure and u change ur shipping addy

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
This has been discussed since day 1 on the boards. If the feds want you they're gonna get you. Period. Just order that shit to your addy. Don't even waste a minute worrying unless you're ordering a large amount because you want to distribute. Seriously.

'Zactly, this isn't 'top secret stuff'. There's no details here that ain't already public knowledge

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
To me it feel like this thread is someone fishing.....

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
IU don't think so, I think it's someone nervous \scared. I do agree this thread has gone far enough though.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Fishing or not granite I agree there's shit in the thread that shouldn't be in here

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
And you know that how? I think the flagging of addresses is total BS. Nobody knows if that happens and if you think about it, it's not even feasible for them to do that. Are they going to compile a list of addresses then cross reference that list with everything that comes thru customs? I don't think so, plus people move all the time, it's worthless to even try and do that. I received a letter once and continued to receive future orders after that.

It would be pretty simple... Like a no fly list.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012

The only info i wanted is what most people do. PO box or home address. I am not "fishing" for anything just new to overseas shipments. I got the information i wanted so people can stop posting if they think it is to risky. Or they could of had just PM me if they did not want to post it. Or not respond. So the admin or whoever can get rid of this thread if they want.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ok so this thread has made people nervous and I think there are some posts in here that are kind of borderline. I'm going to leave it for now but I'm locking it before it goes further...

If one of the Super Mods or Admin wants to over-rule me or take it further, feel free :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.