Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

ostarine help/advise

B

Burningman

May 14, 2013
hey guys,

noob here. just got my ostarine in the mail and wanted to make sure its actually legit.
i dont wanna say where i got itfrom if your interested please pm me or i can pm you.

I just want to know what it should taste like?
the dropper bottle it came in was brown and the print on was basically printed.

Any other info u guys can provide to secure its legitimacy would be great.
i spent all day at work reading your forums and heaps of great help here. first post i know but il be more active

cheers. burning.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Taste like ass....Is that the new legit testing protocol, taste?

M

matter2003

Apr 11, 2013
I can verify that ostarine from Osta-Gain, now SpectrumPeptides is legit...

Just got off a 7 week cycle and went from 177 lbs at 11.8% BF to 186 lbs at 11.3% BF...a gain of 9 lbs of muscle...

Also was carb cycling and busting my ass in the gym running AM/PM splits of Gironda 8x8's, but this definitely helped a lot...

Finished the end of May, going to be off 4 weeks and then go on another 7 week cycle...

No sides, no loss of libido(using Formeron for AI), no shrinkage/aka suppression...

Best shit I've ever used(no I have never used steroids)

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I can verify that ostarine from Osta-Gain, now SpectrumPeptides is legit...

Just got off a 7 week cycle and went from 177 lbs at 11.8% BF to 186 lbs at 11.3% BF...a gain of 9 lbs of muscle...

Also was carb cycling and busting my ass in the gym running AM/PM splits of Gironda 8x8's, but this definitely helped a lot...

Finished the end of May, going to be off 4 weeks and then go on another 7 week cycle...

No sides, no loss of libido(using Formeron for AI), no shrinkage/aka suppression...

Best shit I've ever used(no I have never used steroids)

Thats BS..Lucky to gain half that on aas running twice as long...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
hey guys,

noob here. just got my ostarine in the mail and wanted to make sure its actually legit.
i dont wanna say where i got itfrom if your interested please pm me or i can pm you.

I just want to know what it should taste like?
the dropper bottle it came in was brown and the print on was basically printed.

Any other info u guys can provide to secure its legitimacy would be great.
i spent all day at work reading your forums and heaps of great help here. first post i know but il be more active

cheers. burning.

There is really no way to tell except by taking it. What dose are you planning on running? I liked Ostarine for post cycle therapy. I kept and even made gains in strength. I think its a fantastic drug. My only problem is wtf did Merck hide about it when they created it. Cancer type things etc... Like the GW-50156 that turns out to be incredibly carcinogenic and all the data on it was cherry picked.

I

Ironwilliam

Nov 30, 2012
Ostarine tastes like a combo of plastic and gasoline ! Try to keep it under your tongue for a few min. Seems to be a little less harsh

M

matter2003

Apr 11, 2013
Should have rephrased that as likely about 5 lbs of muscle with water/glycogen making up the remainder. 9 lbs of LBM. Scales and calipers don't lie.

It was pretty noticeable., especially by the last week or two..to me, my wife, others at the gym(had at least 5 people I never talked to before come up and ask me wtf I was doing) and coworkers.

Impossible is nothing.

Getting ready to start back on it again in the beginning of July after a 4 week layoff...as Bart Scott once said "Can't Wait!"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic