Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Oral Steroids Linked to Vitamin D Deficiency

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
You're taking the study the wrong way.I am the exact opposite in this.I like to educate myself with as much scientifically backed research as I can.Too much bro science out there passed down from so many so called experts its good to see something that has viable,document-able proof.The more knowledge you have on any subject the better.That way I can make smarter choices in the decisions I make based on this evidence.Do I hold these studies to be the "holy grail" of how I should live my life? Of course not,but with each piece of added knowledge you take in,you have something to go along with personal experiences.If and when things happen,you can go back to the things you've learned and say "Ok,maybe its because of this" and make changes in that particular area to see if it corrects the problem.Same as keeping a training log over the years,or blood tests for that matter.I have my blood tests from yrs and yrs ago from each cycle ive run so I can always go back and compare and know what worked for me and what did not or what problems arose from what cycles so I could make changes.Same thing.Having scientifically backed knowledge is never a bad thing.It just helps you make smarter choices brother.

i to like to educate myself as well and i do read just about everything i can on the subject of muscle enhancing drugs and i agree with you that it can help ppl make better choices but all im saying is when you break it all down its really not as bad as they make it out to be and the info is miss leading and lacks a lot...its just says orals it dont say which ones so that leads ppl to believe that all orals will cause this problem...and maybe they do i dont know for sure....and i also agree 100% with you on the brologic and will add to that there is also WAY to much shit being parroted on the boards....it is a good read and im not trying to discredit it im just saying i dont put a lot into these studies because most are done with average ppl and its hard to compare an average person with person that strength trains and eats right.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
i to like to educate myself as well and i do read just about everything i can on the subject of muscle enhancing drugs and i agree with you that it can help ppl make better choices but all im saying is when you break it all down its really not as bad as they make it out to be and the info is miss leading and lacks a lot...its just says orals it dont say which ones so that leads ppl to believe that all orals will cause this problem...and maybe they do i dont know for sure....and i also agree 100% with you on the brologic and will add to that there is also WAY to much shit being parroted on the boards....it is a good read and im not trying to discredit it im just saying i dont put a lot into these studies because most are done with average ppl and its hard to compare an average person with person that strength trains and eats right.

I understand you completely and I didnt take it the wrong way at all.I always love to hear everyone opinions and ideas on everything and that why I post up.Every piece of knowledge given from helps us all better to learn and grow,so by all means please continue to give feedback.

I agree about now knowing which orals.I would also like to know.These were just studies with kids so that could possible be the reason why certain information was withheld,I dont know.It does make me want to find out more on it though and hopefully fully understand the study and possibly learn of new studies either validating this one or dis-crediting it.

Thanks again for the posts and the feedback.

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
i like the info bro i just wish i could remember more of it...my brain dont retain things like it use to LOL.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic