• With Food

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Its interesting, I have seen this type of thread subject a few times in my time and its always debatable which is why I stated it had less to do with stomach empty vs full and more about timing for me personally.

Exactly. I missed that in your first post, but that really is what it comes down to. I just read an excerpt from a Lwellyn article that stated that 17aa steroids are better absorbed by an empty stomach, but only slightly better, so the difference is negligible and thus a moot point.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
It would be a little obnoxious for me to unnecessarily quote the whole post, but "Response #7" was the sexiest thing I've read all day someandone. I perused through other forums trying to figure out the ultimate answer, but I think you put it to rest. Thanks

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I have to admit that's a well articulated post SAD. Much appreciated.....

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
2 hours prior is for a couple of reasons Ogre. The first is that if I want to take it on an empty stomach, but still have a preworkout meal and a preworkout drink, and not have them interfere with one another, it gives me the time to do so. The second and more important reason, is that while you may feel the effects of a given oral steroid within 15-20 minutes, it won't truly peak until around the 120 min mark, so you'd be hitting the gym right when it's peaking. As far as recovery, one should be running test with any orals, so I personally rely on the test to help with sustained protein synthesis and use the orals for killer workouts.
But arent the orals usually taken at the beginning of a cycle when you dont have high level saturation yet. typically orals are used when longer esters are utilized for this reason right?

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I take em 5 minutes before my oatmeal, unless iit is an alcohol suspension, then with my oatmeal. Ideally 2 hours before training (the oatmeal that is) and it seems to work well with all compounds tried.

Nice post SAD, good thread Ogre.

And yup, the oral kickstart is pretty traditional to getting the cycle off and running- unless you are frontloading... But that could be a whole 'nother thread!

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
1-2 hours preworkout on an empty stomach works best for me. To me it feels like it peaks harder

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic