Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Oral Primo and Anavar together?

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Good info. I didn't know that. The tabs sound like a complete waste of money imo.

You just don't hear people talk about them much - waaaaaaaaaaay back in the day I had heard more talk of them - even some stuff about, at least women, crushing them up and using them topically w/ DMSO as the carrier, to help w/ fat loss. But then for most of say the last 10-15 years you just didn't hear about them because you couldn't find them anywhere. And for that matter, primo depot was expensive as shit and it seemed to be frequently faked. More recently it sounds like maybe the UG labs are able to make the tabs, so they are more readily available. I just haven't heard of anyone really bothering to use them.

Also a clarification on the C-17aa comment (sorry - I'm tired as hell right now and I wanted to clarify this because oral primo differs from most orals):

Most all oral anabolic steroids are classified as C17-alpha alkylated (C17-aa) anabolic steroids; C17-aa referring to a structural change of the hormone at the 17th carbon position. This alteration is necessary to the hormones survival, as it will allow it to survive the first pass through the liver; without this structural change the liver would destroy most of it before it could be used by the body. While a necessary structural change, it also comes with a price; the C17-aa alteration causes such steroids to carry a hepatotoxic nature. The level of hepatotoxicity will vary from one steroid to the next, but most oral anabolic steroids carry this nature with two primary exceptions; well note the exceptions when we look at specific form

--> So AAS like anavar & winstrol are protected so they can pass thru the liver - but also introduce a degree of liver toxicity. But as I noted, typically for the doses that women use, it is much less of a big deal than for guys who might be running more like 50-100 mg of var /day.

Oral Primo is the only 17 Beta Alkylated oral steroid. It isn't an 17-aa oral, so is much less toxic to the liver. It is 1-methylated, though, which helps w/ bioavailability- but still not great. I haven't been able to find anything that says how much of a given tab actually survives the first pass thru the liver and is available to do anything for you - but its small. That means your dosing will also need to be more. This can also play into your costs for the cycle.

T

TSR13

Apr 21, 2013
Wow you really helped me out. I'm new here and I've been going at all this alone. Good to here great advice.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
My wife has done the oral version of primo, and she didn't care for it. Meaning, she said she really didn't feel or look any different. Var and some HGH worked best for her. She wanted to try the injectable primo, but she hates getting shots. So I wound up just using them myself. She didn't know what she was missing... Nothing but the best though, get the bayer primobolons if considering the injectable!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
So I wound up just using them myself.

What a great marriage....honestly I'm jealous. The girl that I'm with now, I'll most likely marry. She's slowly learning more and more each week.

paolo123

paolo123

Jul 18, 2012
@ italianmuscle how was the results on ur wife after running var with hgh?? im thinking of having my lady run primo inject w/ var, plus she is on gh now..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic