Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Oral Primo and Anavar together?

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Can you run oral primo and var at the same time. 50mg Primo 10mg Var??? to hard on liver ??? I was thinking it would be easy to control sides from the primo with the oral. any thoughts. done 2 cycles of var so with not any bad sides.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I think it would be fine. You should run NAC and ALA while on orals though.
2400mg NAC and 600mg ALA.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Primo really doesn't have sides really in men. I'm not sure with the ladies.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I am on milk thistle 1000mg a day. is NAC and ALA things i can get OTC ?? sorry if that is a stupid question

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I am on milk thistle 1000mg a day. is NAC and ALA things i can get OTC ?? sorry if that is a stupid question

Milk thistle is crap. Yes the other stuff is OTC. I use the brand NOW.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Primo and Var is a great combo BPS is correct Milk Thistle is shit.....people get a little crazy with the liver IMO...if you drink a lot of alchohol and do drugs and smoke maybe you should worry. Drink fresh pineapple juice or real cranberry ( the tart kind and dilute it). Ken

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
don't drink take pain pills when i pull something don't smoke. i also take crandberry 3 times a day :)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Can you run oral primo and var at the same time. 50mg Primo 10mg Var??? to hard on liver ??? I was thinking it would be easy to control sides from the primo with the oral. any thoughts. done 2 cycles of var so with not any bad sides.

You can run them at the same time - meaning nothing would keep you from 'mixing' any combination of compounds. But when you say you think it would be easier to "control sides" - I'm not sure what you mean. Tabs are primabolan acetate - which, for one has a very short half life (acetates are 3 day half life), while primobolan depot, the injectible form, is an enanthate (10.5 day half life) Also primo tabs are not C-17aa - meaning the compound is not structured such that it is protected as it passes thru the liver. To compare, anavar & winstrol tabs are. This means that a lot of the primo tabs don't make it thru the liver, thus reducing the total 'bioavailability' of it. So sure the "sides" will be reduced, but so will the results. Generally I'd guess that the typical amount that women would use of primo tabs is not going to be that big a deal relative to the liver, but for the cost, frequency of dosing and effort in general, I think your results might be less than you'd be expecting. Tabs are not just a 'nicer version of the injectible". Both the sides and results are going to be reduced relative to the same amount of injectible because you lose so much of it just in the ingestion process. I guess depends on what you want from the cycle. If you want to do the experiment to see the results, it would certainly be a good log to keep. And then compare w/ an injectable cycle.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
i dont have access to short acting injectibles . is the half life of the primo sorter then the IM dose

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
i dont have access to short acting injectibles . is the half life of the primo sorter then the IM dose

NOt clear on your question - but half life of primo inject (aka Primobolan Depot = methenolone enanthate) is 10.5 days. I'd normally recommend an injection frequency of like E5D. The oral primo (aka primobolan acetate) is 3 days -so you'd probably be ingesting it E2D.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
You can run them at the same time - meaning nothing would keep you from 'mixing' any combination of compounds. But when you say you think it would be easier to "control sides" - I'm not sure what you mean. Tabs are primabolan acetate - which, for one has a very short half life (acetates are 3 day half life), while primobolan depot, the injectible form, is an enanthate (10.5 day half life) Also primo tabs are not C-17aa - meaning the compound is not structured such that it is protected as it passes thru the liver. To compare, anavar & winstrol tabs are. This means that a lot of the primo tabs don't make it thru the liver, thus reducing the total 'bioavailability' of it. So sure the "sides" will be reduced, but so will the results. Generally I'd guess that the typical amount that women would use of primo tabs is not going to be that big a deal relative to the liver, but for the cost, frequency of dosing and effort in general, I think your results might be less than you'd be expecting. Tabs are not just a 'nicer version of the injectible". Both the sides and results are going to be reduced relative to the same amount of injectible because you lose so much of it just in the ingestion process. I guess depends on what you want from the cycle. If you want to do the experiment to see the results, it would certainly be a good log to keep. And then compare w/ an injectable cycle.

Good info. I didn't know that. The tabs sound like a complete waste of money imo.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic