Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

One muscle group or two

S

Simon88

Nov 3, 2010
Hi guys just need some advice im about to start to jump on aas but my question is would it be better to train one muscle per day or two example chest bi Monday back tri tues I want to maximize while I can while on aas thanks for ur help

Peace out

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You can... You can do that without aas too though. I wouldn't however try and do back and legs on the same day. Just be smart and reasonable about it.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I have done both. Training 2 at a time is just a matter of finding the best combinations for your best gains. I personally prefer 1 at a time these days because it makes it easier to stay focused on that specific muscle group for me but you have to keep in mind that your biceps get worked on back day, triceps on chest day etc...
its just a matter of preference really and finding what works best for you specifically

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Some days I do one BP and other days I do two. Bi's and Tri's I always pair with a larger muscle group and legs I usually do by themselves. And occasionally, I'll do chest and back by themselves.

G

Grizzly Adams

Mar 27, 2012
For me personally, I usually only train legs by themselves. Occasionally back by itself. Other than that always 2 bp in a day

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
As I have gotten older I like doing 1 bodypart per workout... after about 40 to 50 minutes in the gym, I'm typically worn out & ready to eat.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
There is no 1 best way to train, my approach is use compound movements with a focus on 1 of the big 3 per workout in a push/pull style right now.

S

Simon88

Nov 3, 2010
Thanks alot guys at least now I no what others do and I can go from there

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i do like to train biceps and triceps together now, which is something i never used to do; but these days i only do direct arm work like 2X a month and focus more on compound exercises and bigger muscle groups mainly.
like i said earlier, it really depends on your specific goals. i always used to do more high volume workouts and tried sculpting muscle where now i'm focusing more on strength and foundation

J

J_J

Mar 28, 2012
Heck man, you can do a full body workout once a week if you like and make good gains as long as you keep your sets per exercise low and each set is done all out. For example, one warm-up set and then one heavy set to failure per exercise.

Give it all you got for that one set and move on to the next exercise. Get done in less than an hour and come back a week later to try and up your numbers/intensity.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic