Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ohio Steroid ring bust update

rols

rols

VIP Member
Nov 2, 2011
AJ, you can put a header up that says if you are a member at so and so board by such and such date you will be banned! And give a list of reasons why one shouldnt or wouldnt want to be affiliated with the place. Give folks a fair chance.

rols

rols

VIP Member
Nov 2, 2011
This stuff really blows your mind. Why do people think they can do stuff like this and get by with being under the radar? Unreal.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
"investigation still on going"
"witnesses are cooperating"

and still Jaydog and ronus are members in good standing on some boards right now.

jaydog25 said:
yea and who gives a shit if i am viewing this thread.first off i wanna say i have not nor will i cooperate with le.2nd i wanna say alot of info being thrown around on this thread last cpl days if really far from the truth.i cant say anything more about that so dont ask.3rd is my names not jesse and this is a state case.there is no feds involved.if you wanna ban me i could care less.im not "gathering info for le" or none of that garbage.

Posted yesterday.

Last edited:

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Funny how heated he seems to be about it yet there it is in black and white print with his big mug on it...who does he think hes fooling?

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
AJ, you can put a header up that says if you are a member at so and so board by such and such date you will be banned! And give a list of reasons why one shouldnt or wouldnt want to be affiliated with the place. Give folks a fair chance.
There were some times that I wanted to do just that, there certainly are some two faced individuals who talk as much shit about them then run to them talking more shit about us.
When they are here they act one way, but their actions over the last couple years have defined them, and I know who they are.
Some people have wised up, but I dont think its because they dont agree with the amoral behavior of shitheads like ronus, its more like now that its all out in the open their associations could hurt them from a money and reputation stand point.
They dont do the right thing because its the right thing -they do it to save face and play the game.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Here is my question. How are you actively cooperating yet you plead not guilty like one of the members attorneys is saying? If you are cooperating then you are admitting guilt in the hopes it will lesson your sentence with the help you give. You cant say "im not guilty but let me help you with a ton of info but remember, im innocent". Something about that is strange.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Here is my question. How are you actively cooperating yet you plead not guilty like one of the members attorneys is saying? If you are cooperating then you are admitting guilt in the hopes it will lesson your sentence with the help you give. You cant say "im not guilty but let me help you with a ton of info but remember, im innocent". Something about that is strange.

Yeah I caught that too, isnt admission of guilt supposed to be the first part of 'co-operation'?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Yeah I caught that too, isnt admission of guilt supposed to be the first part of 'co-operation'?
Well you dont take a not guilty plea then offer them everything on a silver platter. If the attorney said "my client is not guilty and not cooperating" that makes sense or if the PA offered a plea deal and my client took it are two possible outcomes but typically a plea deal would not be offered at the beginning of a case that usually happens many months or yrs in. You can take a guilty plea without cooperating but i have never heard of a not guilty but cooperating. thats like an oxy moron.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Well you dont take a not guilty plea then offer them everything on a silver platter. If the attorney said "my client is not guilty and not cooperating" that makes sense or if the PA offered a plea deal and my client took it are two possible outcomes but typically a plea deal would not be offered at the beginning of a case that usually happens many months or yrs in. You can take a guilty plea without cooperating but i have never heard of a not guilty but cooperating. thats like an oxy moron.

Lmao that is messed up lol, now far as rianus is? Would the whole cooperation thing have to do with why he's still strolling around outside? I mean he hadn't been placed behind bars yet , he's apparently still actively contacting or trying to keep in touch with members in community , if guilty at what point does one get placed behind bars and not able to access the people in which put you there?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Lmao that is messed up lol, now far as rianus is? Would the whole cooperation thing have to do with why he's still strolling around outside? I mean he hadn't been placed behind bars yet , he's apparently still actively contacting or trying to keep in touch with members in community , if guilty at what point does one get placed behind bars and not able to access the people in which put you there?
Well arrested for a crime dosent mean much yet it still does. Remember "innocent until proven guilty" which is actually "guilty until proven innocent". He has more than likely bonded out and is cooperating. Now that is not a guarantee and im not trying to start shit. I can tell you the one who ratted out someone close to me was taken in for questioning and released that same day. The one he ratted on was left behind bars for a about 10 days till a house was put up for his bond for not cooperating. He had to get his parents to convince the prosecutor and sign documents he was not a flight risk. So most times you can bond out then you have a long ass road ahead of you unless you opt for a speedy trial and go right to jail to get it over which is odd. If he had been caught with that much shit he either put up one hell of a bond and that should be public knowledge or its being withheld while he works for them and the info will be released later. Remeber this should all be public, anything being withheld is more than likely so a case can be built and charges can be brought on anyone involved.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic