Ethan7400
What's New?

Ohio Steroid ring bust update

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Where are ronus' defender's now?

Yeah I know right!

I loved it when people told me 'ron is a good guy' translation, 'he gave me status and sources'.

Thats what a good bro amounts to on some of those forums.

Wave goodbye.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
On lunch breaks from his job as a receptionist at a Springdale dentist's office, he'd go to a post office and mail about a dozen steroid-stuffed packages to destinations across the nation.

Kinda found that part funny.............

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010

Kinda found that part funny.............

There were a couple things I found funny about that.

First...I wonder what his boss thought when he pulled up in a brand new 2011 porsche? After all he did SIGN his paycheck....guess he thought he must be very good at saving his money.

Secondly...as I suspected....this punk used to routinely talk about beating my ass, which I always thought was funny because just listening to the guy invoked the thought of a nerdy little punk.
And if he had ever stepped to me I would have busted his fucking grill peice.
He was the kinda guy you invisioned still sitting in a high chair at age 9.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
u ever notice how alot of these "big shots" like the people that have been busted or named. u see there pictures they dont look like they even work out a day in there life lol

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
u ever notice how alot of these "big shots" like the people that have been busted or named. u see there pictures they dont look like they even work out a day in there life lol

NO shit HUH? Dan COte looks like a pedophile with MR , I remember some otherguys a while back LOL . Makes you wonder - If we use his gear to we turn into creeps LOL

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Why do most of these busts occur without mentioning the lab name? Almost every one excludes naming the lab they operated under.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
There were a couple things I found funny about that.

First...I wonder what his boss thought when he pulled up in a brand new 2011 porsche? After all he did SIGN his paycheck....guess he thought he must be very good at saving his money.

Secondly...as I suspected....this punk used to routinely talk about beating my ass, which I always thought was funny because just listening to the guy invoked the thought of a nerdy little punk.
And if he had ever stepped to me I would have busted his fucking grill peice.
He was the kinda guy you invisioned still sitting in a high chair at age 9.

LMAO Im still going with you as secretly being WWE SUperstar Batista LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWrWHaWkQcY

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
For a long while many people have stepped up asking vets of this community to stop supporting shizle boards and sources. well here you all go .. if you've had correspondence with this pack of fools I wish you the best.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Why do most of these busts occur without mentioning the lab name? Almost every one excludes naming the lab they operated under.

I always thought it was sO LE could keep taking orders and make further busts. But they mentioned the handles so that's a no in this case.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
For a long while many people have stepped up asking vets of this community to stop supporting shizle boards and sources. well here you all go .. if you've had correspondence with this pack of fools I wish you the best.

Amazing isnt is Mid?
All in the name of the next 10cc bottle.
Im getting to a point, but I havent reached it yet, where I almost want to start banning people who join those forums, but I realize that they arent always armed with the truth about those forums.
HOWEVER there are those who were warned time and time again, god knows Im a loud mouth about it, and still went there and called those fucks "freinds" or "good bros".
Time to wake the fuck up people, I dont sit here talking sit about these asswhipes for the sake of post count.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic