Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Ohio Steroid ring bust update

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Ya know there are some that were still buying I rememebr one kid saying, OH but hes soo nice to me ?? LMAO can you imagine that?

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
Amazing isnt is Mid?
All in the name of the next 10cc bottle.
Im getting to a point, but I havent reached it yet, where I almost want to start banning people who join those forums, but I realize that they arent always armed with the truth about those forums.
HOWEVER there are those who were warned time and time again, god knows Im a loud mouth about it, and still went there and called those fucks "freinds" or "good bros".
Time to wake the fuck up people, I dont sit here talking sit about these asswhipes for the sake of post count.

You can lead a person to the well of knowledge but you can't make him drink from the well.....sad but true.

Mad-Bull

Mad-Bull

Jun 10, 2011
I agree AJ, honestly I know it sounds awful but I've been hoping for this to happen for a long time. Too many new people coming into the game starting their own boards who weren't around during ORD or were too dumb to care. You play with fire your going to get burned. Hopefully at least a few of the dumbasses on those boards wise up.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i know it makes my dick hard to see those fucks sweat it out...let me tell u....the words echo in there mind...clean house...runing arond like a bunch of chickens with there heads choped off...im about to cum right now....dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
im also sure jdog amd ronus..will tell the police everything...the webs sites....people that bought from them...the whole dam nine yards...fuck they done split the beans...just so.......i know the game well...if anyone had steady dealings with these outcast...i would be worryed big time...You dnt need to have anabolics on you ....it a matter of your local law inforcement keeping a eye on you and your labeled a reg flag....watch your back.....dw

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
im also sure jdog amd ronus..will tell the police everything...the webs sites....people that bought from them...the whole dam nine yards...fuck they done split the beans...just so.......i know the game well...if anyone had steady dealings with these outcast...i would be worryed big time...You dnt need to have anabolics on you ....it a matter of your local law inforcement keeping a eye on you and your labeled a reg flag....watch your back.....dw

Oh yeah, this will be like ORD in many ways, I think the Feds will handle it a bit more slow, but there will be a shit ton of fall out, and the boards that supported him and them, will be sweating it out bad, and personally I hope they get flushed with him, they were all shit anyways and we knew it the day they popped their head in the door, should have just never gave em an inch.
As I said, I hope the dumb fucks who talked like it was no big deal get an eye opener maybe an ORD like experience will be enough to draw up their sphincters like it did to us 4 years ago.

BTW DW great avi, think thats the first time I have seen someone do that. LOL!

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Here's the news clip from the bust last month.

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Damn, Jaydog was a BIG boy!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
"investigation still on going"