Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Npp Cycle

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
I also meant to mention, my body feels fatter.. like I've gained noticeable weight in the last week. My stomach hangs a little over my leggings now that I wear to the gym (and it didn't last week), and when I reach around to feel my ass it's also noticeably bigger. I would highly doubt it's fat already... I'm thinking water retention. I just feel bloated and puffy. Everything's puffy, my stomach.. my vagina :eek: Now this could be PMS.. I will know better next week.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Day 7: I'm up 2.3 pounds average for the week. Husband said to me last night, "You're gaining a little bit of weight aren't you?" Yeah, you know that got the evil eye :mad: until I realized that's what I want :rolleyes:. So my weight gain is noticeable. I looked in the mirror this morning and did one of my poses and almost started freaking out I was so excited! I can definitely tell I've added some muscle. I looked at a picture of the muscles of the leg and I've added some to my tensor fasciae latae (upper outer thigh). It's given me a wider look in my legs which is awesome for me, because I have a "blocky" shape and I'm looking to make my waist smaller with bigger legs and upper body... same goals as the rest of us. This muscle gain is only noticeable to me, I asked my husband and he doesn't see it. But man oh man, I was jumping up and down! If I keep up with these gains, it'll be worth every single pimple. Speaking of which, my acne regimen is working a little. I've calmed my back acne down a considerable amount so thank god for that! I have two deep pimples that hurt on my chin, but I'm hoping they don't break the surface and just calm down if I leave them alone, which I will. Saw some blonde stubble starting on my chin, I'll have to keep a closer eye on my face now that I've got all this extra hair growth. Another side I've noticed, I smell worse. My body odor is definitely stronger.. like I need a shower and all I did was sleep :eek:

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Day 8: The scale keeps going up. The voice in my head is screaming over this.. and then I have to just say chill out. Just calm down. My period is supposed to be here this week, but I have no idea whether that's going to happen or not. I've been thinking and I believe that my acne, moodiness, and bloated look and feel are due to where I'm at in my menstrual cycle and it's being exaggerated by the NPP. I should know better next week. My sex drive has completely gone back to normal. I have sensitivity down there, but it's not making me any hornier. What a bummer as I was really looking forward to that. My strength in the gym is not ridiculously insane, but I have broken through many of the plateaus that were keeping me from progressing in certain exercises.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Also an update on my voice, it's definitely deepened. I can tell when I talk on the phone. It's not been mentioned or noticed by anyone else. It reminds me of a frog in my throat, or I just woke up.

maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
Day 7: I'm up 2.3 pounds average for the week. Husband said to me last night, "You're gaining a little bit of weight aren't you?" Yeah, you know that got the evil eye :mad: until I realized that's what I want :rolleyes:. So my weight gain is noticeable. I looked in the mirror this morning and did one of my poses and almost started freaking out I was so excited! I can definitely tell I've added some muscle. I looked at a picture of the muscles of the leg and I've added some to my tensor fasciae latae (upper outer thigh). It's given me a wider look in my legs which is awesome for me, because I have a "blocky" shape and I'm looking to make my waist smaller with bigger legs and upper body... same goals as the rest of us. This muscle gain is only noticeable to me, I asked my husband and he doesn't see it. But man oh man, I was jumping up and down! If I keep up with these gains, it'll be worth every single pimple. Speaking of which, my acne regimen is working a little. I've calmed my back acne down a considerable amount so thank god for that! I have two deep pimples that hurt on my chin, but I'm hoping they don't break the surface and just calm down if I leave them alone, which I will. Saw some blonde stubble starting on my chin, I'll have to keep a closer eye on my face now that I've got all this extra hair growth. Another side I've noticed, I smell worse. My body odor is definitely stronger.. like I need a shower and all I did was sleep :eek:

Definitely watch those hairs. My boyfriend pointed out to me that I needed to shave my face after a few weeks . I now have two patches on the low part of chin that I have to shave twice a day. That's really the worst part about the NPP cycle I experienced. You will look fuller and bigger throughout the entire cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Definitely watch those hairs. My boyfriend pointed out to me that I needed to shave my face after a few weeks . I now have two patches on the low part of chin that I have to shave twice a day. That's really the worst part about the NPP cycle I experienced. You will look fuller and bigger throughout the entire cycle.

I've been watching the hair on my face like crazy, making sure it doesn't get out of control.. if I need to pluck or shave... I know I'm only a week in, but the acne is by far the worst part. I freaking hate it, and I get it with everything -- even 10mg Var. Even with a stupid SARM I tried called GW. It's ridiculous! My body just breaks out with anything new I try, and it does it immediately. :(

maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
I've been watching the hair on my face like crazy, making sure it doesn't get out of control.. if I need to pluck or shave... I know I'm only a week in, but the acne is by far the worst part. I freaking hate it, and I get it with everything -- even 10mg Var. Even with a stupid SARM I tried called GW. It's ridiculous! My body just breaks out with anything new I try, and it does it immediately. :(

Mine does as well. My last prep my back and butt were covered from the var i was taking. It was so embarrassing during posing practice. Thankfully it cleared up. Tanning always helps mine. I know it's not the greatest option but it clears me up pretty quickly.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Mine does as well. My last prep my back and butt were covered from the var i was taking. It was so embarrassing during posing practice. Thankfully it cleared up. Tanning always helps mine. I know it's not the greatest option but it clears me up pretty quickly.

That's good to know. I'm so afraid of tanning (but I'll take strong hormones that give me manly qualities lol :rolleyes:). I'm trying to hold out on that route as long as possible, but if I have to... I'll do it.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
That's good to know. I'm so afraid of tanning (but I'll take strong hormones that give me manly qualities lol :rolleyes:). I'm trying to hold out on that route as long as possible, but if I have to... I'll do it.

why are you scared of tanning?
Skin cancer?

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
why are you scared of tanning?
Skin cancer?

That and how it ages you over time. I wear sunscreen religiously. I know.. it's silly that I'm afraid of that but will take steroids. o_O

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
That and how it ages you over time. I wear sunscreen religiously. I know.. it's silly that I'm afraid of that but will take steroids. o_O

Steroids n gh used intelligently and correctly may be the fountain of youth,
Well... that n proper fitness and nutrition .

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Shorter wavelength radiation (ionizing) is known to cause cancer (and subsequently treat it) and death, whereas steroids are not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic